The “e24 alpr” app makes it possible for e24-hour parking garage operators to verify parking permits.
Combined text boxes and selection fields allow a quick selection of
- the nearest locations
- license plates recognized through ALPR (Automatic License Plate Recognition)
- read NFC (Near Field Communication) tags
or the direct input of individual values. The user must register his mobile phone with e24 AG, so that his authorization profile is also available to the app. With this, the “e24 alpr” app can download the parking data for the chosen location from the e24 server, in order to then verify the parking permits.
- Verification of parking authorizations by means of a control list (text message bookings, credit card bookings, Whitelist entries, NFC tags)
- Verification of parking permits through automatic reading of NFC tags (long-term parking permits, visitor parking cards)
- Verification of parking permits through manual input of the NFC tag number
- Verification of parking permits through automatic analysis of ALPR data
- Verification of parking permits through manual input of automobile license plates
- Selection of database
- Filter for “non-standard inputs”
- Automatic data update
- Monitoring of the current status of parking permit data
- ALPR resolution settings
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.