E3 Mobile™– Medication Workflows Made Easy
E3 Mobile is designed to streamline workflows by providing hospice nurses with a wide variety of tools and options at their fingertips. Available exclusively for Enclara Pharmacia clients, E3 Mobile is a simple, intuitive mobile app for your smartphone or tablet designed to virtually eliminate the need to pick up the phone and contact a pharmacy to order and dispense medications.
Tap. Order. Dispense.™
• Easily order refills through E3 Mobile, virtually eliminating the need to pick up the phone and contact Enclara to order and dispense medications
• Quickly review medications, diagnoses, and allergies
• Conveniently view recent orders and track a package
• Simply identify formulary and non-formulary medications
• Saves time, allowing greater patient engagement and less time on administrative tasks
Patient Safety and Pharmacy Compliance
• Drop-down menus guide nurse to accurately enter medication for all required fields with frequently used entries available to expedite selection
• User validation through unique username and password electronically reduces risks of controlled substance diversion
• Built-in alerts identify potential order entry errors to ensure accurate medication profiling
• Physician ability to be alerted to all orders under his or her license
Enclara Pharmacia clients with login credentials can download and use E3 Mobile; however, some functionality such as profiling and ordering new medications for dispense will require your hospice to be on the E3 environment and authorize you to perform these functions through E3 Mobile. If your hospice is interested in learning more about the E3 environment, contact us today.
About Enclara Pharmacia:
Enclara Pharmacia is a national full service mail order and PBM supplier of medications and clinical services developed specifically for the hospice and palliative care industry. Enclara services over 500 customers and 85,000 patients nationally, helping to reduce pharmacy costs through a clinically driven model that enables home delivery of pharmaceuticals, as well as access to a network of over 65,000 retail and institutional pharmacies, including Enclara’s own automated fulfillment centers. For more information, visit www.enclarapharmacia.com.
Please contact us at www.enclarapharmacia.com/contact
End User License Agreement: www.enclarapharmacia.com/end-user-license-agreement-e3
• Slide-Out Menu when swiping left on the patient name
• Push notification and inbox message if meds are pending submission
• Updated advanced pharmacy search for local eScript requests
• Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Meds must be profiled from the desktop version, but ordered from the phone app. Since the most recent update, data that’s been profiled on desktop (quantity, frequency etc) does auto-populate on the app when entering an eRx and has to be re-entered. More opportunities for medication errors. You’ve added 15 min (at least) to an already time-consuming process. Really screwed it up with this last update. If it’s the first time ordering from a new pharmacy for the patient, you have to search the pharmacy for every individual med being filled. Hope the developers read this feedback!
Does not run well.
The log-in screen is frozen now so I have to delete the app and reload. Ughhhh!!! And when I do get in there’s nothing intuitive about the app. It just stinks. Annnddd the company won’t allow you to post a bad review because it says every nickname is taken. Seriously?!
It used to be better, but with new versions it’s gotten worse. And the worse thing is when I’m almost done ordering all my meds, it freezes or just shuts down on me.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Enclara Health LLC
- 191 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Enclara Pharmacia
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.