This APP is the simple camera app that can take pictures as if taken with a digital SLR to blur the part other than in focus and zoom in/out(tele,wide,fish-eye like).
The functions of this app are as followings.
- you can select an exposure adjustment position and a focus position respectively by tapping each point on the preview screen.
- When you tap on the screen, two markers come out at the tapped position.
- You can move each marker separately to the positions you want by dragging.
- You can blur gradually the image around the spot in focus.
- You can select circular or parallel-like as the shape of the blur.
- You can select high, medium or low resolution.
- You can select back camera or face camera. (only models with a face camera)
- You can select instant shutter or 2-second timer shutter.
- The taken photos is stored in the camera roll and the app.
- It displays the list of the photos taken.
- You can process the images by about 60 kinds of filters such as brightness adjustment, contrast, blur, sharpen, sepia, black and white, edge detection, sketch, etc.
This app includes the following open sources.
AQGridView(Copyright(c)2010-2011, Kobo Inc.) and GPUImage(Copyright (c) 2012, Brad Larson, Ben Cochran, Hugues Lismonde, Keitaroh Kobayashi, Alaric Cole, Matthew Clark, Jacob Gundersen, Chris Williams. All rights reserved.)
It does not guarantee reliably taking pictures in any case.
We are not able to offer compensation for any damages or losses that may occur during its operation.
- The shutter sound will be kept low when the resolution is "medium" or "low".
- If the device is 4K video capable model, the resolution "medium" is set to 8 million pixels.