Double Entry Accounting at your Fingertips!
eAccounting allows you to manage your accounts directly on your iDevices.
Full insights into your Financial Position is right inside your pocket.
Create Journal Entries and generate Financial Reports.
Pay Once, Enjoy Forever!
It is smart too! The more you use, the better it gets!
• Journal Entry description suggestion and auto-complete based on past records
• Smart Entry predicts new transaction to be recorded in Journal Entry
• Accounts are shown based on most frequent usage
• Double Entry Accounting
• Manage accounting database for multiple business entities
• Automatically create book for every accounting period with balances from the previous one
• Share accounting database with your team members
• Manage Accounts with COA
• Perform Book Closure at the end of each accounting period
• Generate Trial Balance
• Generate Financial Reports (Income Statement, Statement of Retained Earnings, Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flow)
• Generate password protected PDF reports (Journals, Account Ledger, Trial Balance, Income Statement, Statement of Retained Earnings, Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flow)
• Generate Financial Reports for specific periods
eAccounting 3.0, reimagined from ground up!
Users are recommended to backup their Accounting Database before updating
Other Great Features:
• Use 3D Touch and Widget to quickly add new Journal Entry
• Display Account Summaries on your Today View Widget
• Built-In Calculator right into the keyboard for easy editing of Journal Entry
• Use of External Keyboard to perform calculation is fully supported
• Dark Mode Support (requires iOS 13 and above)
• Fixed bug that caused Account Ledger text is cropped on some device
• Fixed bug that caused Account Type text is cropped on some device
Thank you for your feedbacks!
Tell us what you think. Your reviews and feedbacks are valuable to us.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
An excellent App. Performs all the basic functions of accounting and, with a little insight into accounting principles, allows all routine functions to be done.
Only one request to developer: in the description of the App could please list the order in which year end book closing is to be done i.e. do I create a journal entry of book closing first or do I generate journal entry for the income statement first ; it may seem elementary for those familiar with accounting for someone self taught it can be confusing at times. Thanks...
I was looking for an app that was simple. And by simple, I mean, one that would let me do all the work. Reports are simple, buttons are simple, and it's all I need for my little business. If you don't have any knowledge of accounting this isn't the app for you, but it's exactly what I was looking for. And it was only $3.00 with no monthly fees.
Minus 1 star because there isn't an expense option! Please, please, please make one 🙏🏻. Oh, and the app closes sometimes. Not a huge deal though.
I’am having to use the equity account to enter income accounts and expenses account and it needs to have collapsible sub accounts to keep the list of accounts short as well
Basically this is a good app
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your support to our app.
We are really happy that you like it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.