The EACVI Recommendations App developed by the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging (EACVI) provides clear and easy to follow abridged versions of the latest EACVI Recommendations and Expert Consensus papers.
The App is designed to help professionals using non invasive cardiovascular imaging in their daily practice.
It includes tables, figures, reference values and calculators and a link to the full recommendation papers published in our journal the European Heart Journal – Cardiovascular Imaging (EHJ-CI) by EACVI experts.
Some recommendations are available in different languages.
The App includes 10 abridged recommendations, 4 of which are available in French, Chinese and Portuguese, and 3 of which are available in Spanish:
• Arrhythmogenic Cardiomyopathy (2017)
• Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy by Multimodality Imaging (2015)
• Multimodality imaging in pericardial disease (2014)
• Recommendations for Transoesophageal Echocardiography: 2014 update (2014)
• Complications of Radiotherapy in Adults (2013)
• Transcatheter Interventions (2011)
• Aortic and pulmonary regurgitation - Valvular regurgitation (2010)
• Mitral and tricuspid regurgitation - Valvular regurgitation (2010)
• Echocardiography in infective endocarditis (2010)
• Diastolic Function (2009)
Included calculators / algorithms / reference value tables:
• PCWP by E/e' (Nagueh Formula)
• PISA (Mitral Regurgitation)
• PISA (Mitral Stenosis)
• Mitral Valvuloplasty Score (MGH)
• EuroSCORE (External)
• STS Mortality Score (External)
• Estimation of filling Pressures (Diastolic Function)
• Practical approach to grade diastolic dysfunction
• Clinical suspicion of IE
• Patient management after chest radiotherapy
• New Abridged Recommendation: Arrhythmogenic Cardiomyopathy
- Societe Europeenne de Cardiologie SEC
- 15.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2015-2017 European Society of Cardiovascular Imaging. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.