There are four different task types with increasing difficulty available:
Each task type is available in the number range from 0-20 or from 0-100.
- Tasks won't get solved by pure counting, but rather supported by structured images.
- Simultaneous comprehension and recognition of structured point fields promote in a decisive way the development of the concept of numbers and prevent dyscalculia effectively which would be encouraged by solely counting numbers.
- Mathematic is in the foreground. Distracting figures or attendant stories were intentionally not included. Only the eagle figure shows the current number of correct tasks.
- Once you have understood the number range to 20 and 100, you will have success in the ongoing mathematic classes and gain security in formal calculations.
- Visual optimizations
- Dark appearance
- Compatibility enhancements
- Fabian Bongartz
- 8.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 - 2019 Fabian Bongartz
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.