Pocket Lander - The sequel to the popular moon landing simulator 'Eagle Lander'.
Bring the excitement of the Apollo moon landings to life!
- Realistic 3D graphics
- Fly from inside the cockpit
- Get scored on how smoothly and efficiently you can land
- See how you compare to other pilots on the Game Centre leaderboards
- Be careful or you'll damage the Lunar Module and become stranded!
- Added 50th anniversary announcement
- Quicker thrust adjustments can now be made
- Made cockpit perspective more accurate
- Improved app performance and reduced download size
- Fixed bug that caused early landings
- Other minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like this hybrid arcade/simulator approach. It takes a while to figure out how to land safely but with trial and error, it can be done. One suggestion: add an ad-free option. Thanks!
The look and feel of this game is promising. However, the gameplay could use improvement. The most glaring issue is the use of roll, rather than pitch, to land.
Ok, I wanted to like this game but the controls need a lot work. If you had the option to move the joystick (or judged moved it from the very corner of the screen) on the lunar surface levels the game would be vastly improved.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.