What is AVTECH EagleEyes-lite ?
AVTECH EagleEyes-lite is a free application for all valued customer of AVTECH Corporation only.
EagleEyes-lite is very easy and convenient to use, powerful feature with user-friendly interface design.
Note: EagleEyes-Lite doesn't support "Group" and you can only add up to 20 devices to its address book. To add the devices unlimitedly and also support "Group", please grade this version to EagleEyes-plus.
1. Real-time live video streaming remote monitor IP-Camera and DVR/NVR device(AVTECH product only).
2. Support DVR/NVR single, multi-channel monitor switching.
3. Support TCP/IP protocol.
4. Auto re-login function after disconnect.
5. Support video type such as: MPEG4, H.264, H.265 for DVR/NVR/IPCAM.
6. Support PTZ control ( Normal / Pelco-D / Pelco-P ).
7. Display video loss / cover channel.
8. Support Push Video/Status Notification.
Touch panel function description :
1. One touch to switch the channel.
2. One touch to control PTZ Hot-Point.
3. Double click to max zoom in/out.
4. Two finger pinch to PTZ zoom in/out.
About AVTECH Corporation:
To provide the most competitive products is the best accomplishment AVTECH Corporation achieved these years,
it also enabled AVTECH Corporation to be the winner in the market.
AVTECH Corporation will continue to combine the distribution experience of semiconductor component and the leading supplier advantages of security surveillance.
With these advantages, AVTECH Corporation insist its technology developing and keep promoting its digitalization, integration, and networking products.
AVTECH will provide worldwide customers the best price, best functions, and best service.
Fix some issues.
Ratings and Reviews
New update crashed the app
Please fixi cant see my cameras as soon as i type to the cameras it turns to black screen and closes the app its not happening only to me but also to my friend
Video Playback Through App Is No Longer Clear As Use To Be
EagleEyes video playback is no longer clear like it use to be on all of my Avtech installations. Record Steam is selected in EagleEyes, and video streaming is turned up to it's highest setting. My customers hate that there playback use to be clear but now it's not anymore. These are features that would be the winning functions when giving estimates to new customers. Now I can't even remote into systems when I advertise at a customers store or home without asking them there wifi passwords, which is unprofessional. Please set it up the way it was before and to work with Tmobile + IOS 10.2. This is very bad for business and customers are getting upset.
Update is bad
Since you did the update I can’t open cameras in full screen. This needs to be fixed ASAP as the old app would allow me to tap on any camera to make it full screen.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 36.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2013 AVTEH Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Giga Bytes data transfer $0.99
- 7 Giga Bytes data transfer $4.99
- 50 Giga Bytes data transfer $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.