The 2019 Eagles mobile app refresh is here to kick off the new season, and as the Voice of the Eagles Merrill Reese would say, "It's gooooood!"
You'll feel like you scored the winning touchdown when you download this app.
Need more convincing? OK, here's why:
• Live Game Video Streaming: For the first time ever, fans in market can stream Eagles games right on the app!
• Live Radio Streaming: Fans in market can hear Merrill Reese & Mike Quick call the game live! In-stadium fans can listen to the calls with no delay to stay in sync with the action on the field.
• Braskem Bottle Cap Bonanza: Challenge friends and stay atop the leaderboard with this amazingly addictive game.
• Single Sign-On and Personalization: Personalize the type of content that matters to you.
• Updated User Interface and Content Hub: Discovering content will be easy and fast. Consume all the original content produced by Eagles Entertainment through better discoverability. New cards and visual designs offer up better cues to access amazing content.
• Ticketmaster Safe Tix: To provide a safeguard for all ticket holders, we’ve worked with Ticketmaster to provide a secure means of entry to the game.
Ratings and Reviews
I have had this app for almost 4 years now and I am glad to say that all the request I made on my last review were actually fulfilled! The video player works perfectly! I can actually watch it full screen now... I asked for More hype videos and they are rolling those bad boys out weekly!!!! Keep it up!! This app is only getting better.
Ticket listing got worse
Many features on the app have been improved and look sleeker and smoother. The ticket listing/selling interface has gotten a major downgrade a few versions ago. We can no longer see our current listed price. Also, to see the listed price, an extra step must be taken for each price you “try”...since it takes a few guesses to figure out what the list price will be. Before, the field used to auto populate and was much more user friendly. I’m not sure why this has taken a few steps backward, but it is frustrating to make selling tickets a much more cumbersome experience. Please return the features and functions that used to exist.
Terrible new video player
Since the new video player, which is not even utilized consistently, has been implemented I cannot listen to the videos in my car via USB anymore.
New video player does not center video on my iPhone 6s, does not output audio to USB, does not rotate with screen.
I’m really not sure what advantage it has over the old video player.? The rectangles on peoples faces are distracting, the colors of the rectangles are arbitrary and meaningless and often link me to generic stops that don’t really have anything to do with the content of the video.
- Philadelphia Eagles
- 306.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 YinzCam Inc
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.