“EarBuds lets my friends and fans listen in on my world. Whether that’s my pregame playlist, when I’m training during the off-season, or just hanging around the house. My music is their music, and it’s real. It’s real-time. It’s authentically me. I love it.” - Baker Mayfield, NFL Quarterback
"I absolutely love tuning in to see what my friends are listening to — it’s one of my favorite ways to discover new artists." - Jessica, Austin TX
Listen along with your favorite people
- Be in the moment with NFL players in pre-game warm-up, musicians on the tour bus, friends while working out, snowboarders while going down the half pipe, and so much more .
Never miss a beat
- Listen along LIVE, discover past moments, and save your favorites
Syncs with Apple Music and Spotify
- Connect your paid Apple Music or Spotify account to share music LIVE and tap to play any song. Listen together regardless of streaming service.
Share your music LIVE and know your impact
- Allow your fans to listen along live with you and discover all your shared music. See the number of listeners, saves, spins, and restreams attributed to your shared music.
This release requires iOS 14+ and includes major stability and performance improvements.
- Fixed a bug causing EarBuds to report Internet connectivity issues when there were none.
- Fixed several issues with how EarBuds responds when foregrounding the app from either the Lock Screen or a backgrounded state.
- Fixed a bug causing EarBuds to report song matching errors when there were none.
- Fixed a bug preventing some users from using Google Sign-In.
- Fixed a bug allowing users to join their own livestream as a listener.
- Fixed a bug causing EarBuds to sometimes crash upon signing out.
- Fixed several bugs causing EarBuds to sometimes become unresponsive.
- Fixed a bug causing EarBuds to sometimes crash upon allowing Notifications during onboarding.
- Updated Apple Music and Spotify branding during onboarding.
- Fixed a bug causing some Apple Music users to become signed out after sign-in token expiration.
Ratings and Reviews
I listen to other people’s playlists because I am ashamed of my own...
If you know everyone single world to the Spice Girls hit song, “Wannabe” or enjoy an evening of Michael Buble, find me on Earbuds and I’ll show you a good time. Since that is a very small percentage of the worlds population, I set out on the mission to find a platform that would show me what everyone else is listening to, mix up my playlists and give me something to talk to the kids about... that’s when I found Earbuds. This app gives me the opportunity to listen along with my friends and influencers, immersing myself into a new musical realm. Have you ever heard what Patrick Mahomes listens to before he hits the field?! Those songs made me so hyped up that I had the desire to go out there and lay some big guys on the grass (Ps- I still have 4 years of eligibility for anyone looking). Long story short, I’ve been introduced to songs that I would have never found without Earbuds, songs that I now start my day with and get to share with my Earbuds followers. This doesn’t mean I will give up my Celine Dions biggest hits, it just means I get to grow with the world of music. And that, my friends, is really freaking cool.
I love the app on my iPad but I can’t seem to get it to login with my account so I gave it a five star because it’s a good app it’s just hard to get into with your other device because it took me right to the account thing it didn’t let me because I open the app once already and try to make an account but I didn’t know I needed all the stuff for the account so that’s why I would like it to every Time to open like that unless you already have your account and you can just open it to your account
An amazing idea, an even better way to connect with your friends!
My girlfriend lives in Australia currently. We both love music and it’s such a big part of our lives. Instead of sending screen shots of songs to listen to back and forth, I simply make her a playlist and upload it. And the best part, it’s real-time and she can listen along to the same note I hear, and the same lyric. Earbuds has been an amazing way for us to connect over something we both love even though we’re literally a world apart.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EarBuds Inc.
- 87 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © EarBuds Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.