After not finding a chore chart solution suitable for our pain-in-the-butt children, the Earnie Jr. team set out on a quest to make something magical. We think we have succeeded on our quest (jk, we know we did). Here are the who, what, when, where, and why about Earnie Jr!
Who: Everyone. Like literally...everyone. Kids, parents, aunts, uncles, cats, dogs, fish, aliens, everyone. The younger you start, the more independent and responsible they’ll become and the less they’ll require from you.
What: We got you, boo! Earnie Jr is an ad-free, user friendly app. It’s a 21st century solution to a 20th century BC concept. Chores have been a thing since the cavemen. But we’re not cavemen anymore (well, some of us aren’t), so why not bring tech and gamification to keep track and incentivise the kiddos for doing their chores.
Where: Everywhere. It’s a mobile app, so you don’t even have to be anywhere near your kids to make sure that they are getting their chores done. Bug them with reminders and alerts. Oh, and did I mention that the kids can bother you too? Because they sure can. When they complete a task, they can nudge you to approve their task or to redeem their points.
When: ALL. THE. DANG. TIME.
Why: The days of nagging our kids are about to fly outta the window. With Earnie Jr., parents can set up tasks for their kids to complete without having to hound them over and over again. The notifications and visual cues will help kids get the job done. Each task completed will earn the kids points that they can then redeem for cool stuff. They may still whine and complain, but we can’t help with that. But what we can help with is teaching your kids accountability, responsibility, and the value of hard work. Stop enabling and make your lovelies earn their crap.
So there you have it. The 5 W’s of Earnie Jr. and basically what we’re all about. Every parent’s goal is to raise well-rounded, hard-working, decent human beings and in this crazy world, it can be a bit challenging. Let Earnie Jr. become your new best friend and help you create those responsible, decent humans.
• Easy log-in using Facebook or Google
• Fun, virtual chore tracker
• Set up family members in a flash
• Quickly assign and schedule tasks with easy to understand icons
• Map out clear expectations and behaviours
• Assign any point value to tasks
• Kids redeem points for cool stuff including allowance
• Teach kids about finances
• Keep tabs on what your child is doing and not doing
• Enable push (and nudge) notifications
• Assistive technology for individuals with learning disabilities
• Set alarm reminders to have Earnie Jr. do the nagging for you!
• Subscription is charged on a monthly basis. As a subscribed User Subscription, you will be able to create and manage tasks for Child.
• A full subscription for 2 User Plan (1 Parent + 1 Child) is just $4.49 USD per month.
• A full subscription for 3 User Plan (1 Parent + 2 Children) is just $6.49 USD per month.
• A full subscription for 4 User Plan (1 Parent + 3 Children) is just $8.49 USD per month.
• A full subscription for 5 User Plan (1 Parent + 4 Children) is just $10.49 USD per month.
• The payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• A subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• To manage auto-renewal please visit your Store Account Settings after purchase
• During the free trial period, or if you are not subscribed, or if you cancel the subscription, then you will not be able to use any of the services as a user provided by Earnie Jr.
Links for the app:
Terms of services:
We hope you're enjoying the app! Please, keep it regularly updated to always have our latest features and improvements:
- UI improvements
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This app isn’t very user friendly. Hard to figure out how to setup. When i finally did figure it out, it didn’t work that great. There were days that my kids and I couldn’t even access it. Jobs would disappear or you could see their emoji but no jobs. Would not recommend this app.
Do Not Purchase
Terrible app with a false Free Trial. When I paid it took 30min to sync. Trouble creating children’s profiles, unable to resend the link to download the app, from the app. You can’t customize the chores. A waste of my $7bucks. I want my money back.
Hi ms. Rayman!( best app ever
Yes. Just Yes
- Alison Rayman
- 139.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Bossa Nova Marketing 2018
- In-App Purchases
- 2 User Plan $4.49
- 3 User Plan $6.49
- 4 User Plan $8.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.