Crafted by a trader for traders, Earnings Season takes the scattered and tedious process of searching for reliable corporate earnings dates and turns it into an efficient, personal, and delightful experience for you.
"After 20 years of trading and navigating the wild swings of earnings season, Earnings Season has taken the belabored task of searching for earnings dates into a time-efficient, one-stop-task." —Kathy Donnelly, Co-author of The Lifecycle Trade: How to Win at Trading IPOs and Super Growth Stocks, TheLifecycleTrade.com
Create a custom watchlist, see verified corporate earnings dates and analyst estimates, quickly add dozens of stocks to your watchlist all at once, and so much more.
Once you have your watchlist setup, you don't even have to launch the app (or even unlock your iPhone), to see when your stocks are reporting. Instead, you can use Earnings Season's Today Widget and you can see when your stocks are reporting right from your iPhone's lock screen.
You'll never need to launch a web browser, or login to your trading platform to look up earnings dates again. Instead, with just a quick glance you'll know when your stocks are reporting and you'll never be caught off guard.
You can even tap and hold on the App Icon to view a widget with your stocks upcoming earnings dates.
• Blue checkmarks indicate a company confirmed date.
• Time of day indicated with AMC and BMO (After Market Close, Before Market Open).
• View your watchlist either as a list or with a calendar view.
• Tapping on a stock will reveal additional data such as the earnings per share for the prior year-over-year quarter, the consensus estimate for the current quarter, and average surprise data.
• When viewing the additional data, swiping to the left will reveal a Quarterly EPS graph.
• Quickly look up the earnings date for any stock with the Quick Lookup. Tap the magnifying glass icon at the top right of each screen, type the symbol and instantly see the earnings date. Swipe up on this screen to reveal an "Add to Watchlist" button to quickly add the stock to your watchlist.
• The "Today" tab shows you which stocks are reporting on that day. Tap the filter button at the top left of this screen to specify market caps, and an option for only showing company "confirmed" dates only.
• The "Noteworthy" tab will highlight stocks of interest with annotated charts that are scheduled to report soon, or those stocks that had a noteworthy reaction to their earnings reports.
For feature requests or bug reports, please send an email to:
Full access to the custom personal watchlist, unlimited earnings lookups, and the today widget access require a subscription. The earnings data subscription is available on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis. A monthly subscription is available for less than the average cost of an online broker commission, $2.99. The quarterly subscription is $8.99 and a yearly subscription is available for $29.99.
For professional traders, there are also "Pro" level subscriptions for those professional traders who are generously and willing enough to contribute more to the ongoing development of the app and new features. The Monthly Pro subscription is $11.99, while the Quarterly Pro subscription is $35.99 and the Yearly Pro subscription is $119.99.
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
• Added a new "Lists" tab which contains curated and filtered lists of stocks for potential earnings plays.
Note: The “Popular” tab has been moved and can now be found by tapping on the “More” tab.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Must have app for options trading
This app is exactly what I needed for trading options and doing earnings play. Don't know why it's not rated more than 4.0. I paid for the extra features as well.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your kind words and support. I have a big To Do list of features and requests from the folks I trade with still to implement, that I hope will also benefit your trading. Best of luck and best returns to you this upcoming earnings season.
Have been struggling to find a solution to this and this fit my needs perfectly
Total game changer
This app just made searching for and organizing earnings dates so much easier!
- Point618 Design Inc.
- 6.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Point618 Design Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $2.99
- Yearly Subscription $29.99
- Quarterly Subscription $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.