Earnnest is the largest digital earnest money service in the U.S. With the Earnnest app, send digital earnest money requests for your real estate business any time, anywhere.
PARTNERED WITH THE BEST
• Trusted by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Keller Williams Realty, dotloop and Lone Wolf Transactions
• Nacha affiliate member
• An American Land Title Association preferred vendor.
• RISMedia preferred service provider
Replace the risk and hassle of personal checks and wire transfers with Earnnest's secure digital earnest money transfers. Our verified network is connected to every bank across the nation and banking-level encryption allows your homebuyer to pay the escrow holder directly. No more delayed paper checks or misplaced receipts — instant notifications and shareable digital receipts in the app keep you updated as transactions progress.
PAYMENTS FROM ANYWHERE
Earnnest empowers your clients to digitally transfer earnest money directly to an escrow holder. Whether homebuyers are purchasing a home across the country or just next door, there is no need to meet in person to hand over a paper check.
SAVES YOU TIME, SAVES YOUR CLIENT MONEY
Earnnest is free for agents and free for escrow holders, with a flat $15 fee for buyers. That's less than the cost of a wire and more convenient than chasing down a check.
EASY TO USE, EASY TO LOVE
Features like property address auto-complete and contacts search make requesting a breeze. Instantly unlock the app using fingerprint or facial recognition for seamless, secure access. Notifications for payment and deposit keep you and others updated at all times.
FEATURES OF THE APP
• Anywhere, anytime. On the go or working from home — 100% digital earnest money works where you do.
• Realtime notifications. Keep everyone in the loop with real-time payment notifications.
• Widely available, incredibly secure. A nationwide network of vetted escrow holders wrapped in bank-level security.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Questions, suggestions, or issues? Contact us at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.