“A shopping app that makes every day Black Friday” - CBS
With Earny, you can make sure you never leave money on the table again. Through the power of your inbox, Earny is by your side finding ways for you to save & earn money from start to finish. No need to search for promo codes or scour the web for deals. Based on your past purchase behavior, Earny works for you before and after you shop, making sure you never overpay.
HOW EARNY WORKS
1) Sign up: Link the inbox you shop with so Earny can help personalize ways to save & earn based on your receipts
2) Shop: Begin your shopping journey in the app to get cashback deals on retail, rideshare, travel, food delivery & more.
3) Price Track: Not ready to buy? Add items to your watch list and Earny will let you know when prices drop
4) Earn: Once you make a purchase, see your cashback balance in app & cash out
5) Price Protection: After you shop, Earny will price track eligible purchases. When price drops are found we'll notify you and help you get a refund directly from the retailer using their price protection policy.
It's time to shop with confidence!
*Earny supports and is compliant with all major email providers including Gmail, Yahoo, Microsoft & more.
*Trusted by millions of shoppers - we’ve helped our users save millions of dollars
Unlock these perks:
- Based on the purchases you've made, we help you make every future purchase count - with up to 10% cashback!
- We've partnered with brands you love to help you earn money on every purchase including: retail, rideshare, food delivery order & more.
- Simply start in the app and activate your offers. Brands include: Walmart, Best Buy, Target, Kohl's. Groupon, Sephora, Uber Eats, Instacart, Boxed, Macy's, Bloomingdales...
TOP PRICE DROPS
- Earny price tracks billions of purchases daily. We have made our price drop data available to users. Now shop real time price drops as large as 75% off.
- We're all about the right time to buy - this is why we built a tool for you to add items to a watch list.
- Simply heart a product you are interested in, and Earny will keep track of price drops
- View price history graphs for the last 90 days, and let Earny tell you when is the right time to buy
- Earny monitors prices based on the purchases in your inbox - whether it be Prime Day, Back to School, Black Friday, Cyber Monday or just the weekend sale.
- Earny is price tracking 24/7 to capture price drops.
- See purchase history at the product level and know when is the best time to buy
EARN INSTANT REFUNDS - ONLINE SHOPPING
- Shop as usual at your favorite online stores including: Amazon, Best Buy, Bloomingdale's, Target, Costco, Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, J.Crew, Macy's, Nike, Nordstrom...
- After you shop, Earny tracks your purchases, finds the lowest price, and helps claim your refund with the retailer directly.
- Watch the refunds roll in (even up to 90 days after you purchase!) - the average user earns back $10 per purchase
SHARE THE WEALTH
- Friends don’t let friends miss out on refunds. Refer a friend and get $5. It will be the easiest $5 you’ll ever make.
Earny’s loved by the press:
“Since I’ve had the app installed it has acquired $84 in refunds for me from a book that went down in price by $4 and a board game I bought my kids that has been discounted $6.17.” - ABC News
“If you pulled the trigger on your obsession only to learn it went on sale days later, don’t despair. “There’s great after-the-fact shopping,” said Ms. Madhok, who swears by the services Earny.co” - WSJ
“The Earny Hotels app saves travelers money on hotels rooms — Even After You’ve Booked One” - Bustle
“A shopping app that makes every day Black Friday” - CBS
“How it works! You buy stuff it goes on sale...three weeks later, four weeks later. Who has the time to follow up? Who even knows? Earny does!” - Live! Kelly & Ryan
Bug fixes and speed improvement.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Much better than before
Having been an Earny user for about 2 years now, I can honestly say that the last few updates have improved this app tremendously. I used to always have issues linking my credit cards which invariably caused me to miss out on potential refunds. However, this issue has been resolved as of this writing.
Another now-fixed Earny glitch was now pending refund claims seemed to get stuck in claim-limbo and would show as pending for months and months with no change in the claim status, let alone actually getting users their money back. Now, if additional info or user action is required on an Earny-initiated claim, you get an email with clear, straightforward instructions that breakdown what the user must do in order for Earny to move forward with a claim. Sometimes it’s as easy as copy-and-pasting some text into an agent chat or email and hitting send...
My only suggestion to improve Earny at this time would involve clearer directions or communication to MasterCard users after they’ve submitted the requisite PIN to Earny; I received 1-2 emails from the MasterCard people about my claim after Earny got my refund claim PIN and thought that I was going to have to do more work and respond to their documentation requests myself. Fortunately, Earny took care of all that FOR ME because I likely wouldn’t have pursued the matter on my own and ultimately would’ve left money on the table.
So far so good
Really haven’t given this app its all, meaning I haven’t added credit card or anything else put downloading and signing on, I understand a app or business needs to make money but the more I look into this the amount they charge so far has stopped me from going all in, I appreciate the .67 cent savings, but I wrote this to save .16 and more of the point, had this app just there for about 6 months, I will look into it more and see how much it will benefit me. As of now I have been using another app that doesn’t cost or charge anything, seeing the difference between the two, sometimes paying for a service is better. When it’s .10 and .25, who knows, I will rate again when I give this app more of a chance by going with everything it has to offer just really hesitant when you have to use credit cards. That is way to much of me monitor so I am not getting ripped off for .67 in savings or the average $280 a year, guess I need more trust. Other than that thank you for the savings and I will look more into it.
Like but needs a few updates/fixes on a couple issues & then I would really love this app
So when I first started to use this app I really loved it!! I mean who wouldn’t? An app that is linked to your card so it knows what you’ve purchased and tracks it to see if the price of the item you bought has reduced in price and if so they make sure you get the difference back of that!! That’s awesome! But then I started to notice a little while back and is still continuing to do this, is I enter in my card information in order to “activate price protection” and submit it and then I’ll go back and look at the item and it never saved my card information so it still tells me “activate price protection” for every single transaction. So it’s not saving the information like it should in order to receive money back. And it now shows the wrong information for the “card ending in *xxxx” I have tried updating card info to see if it would link the correct card back on all my transactions; didn’t work. I even tried deleting and re-adding my card info; that didn’t work either so needless to say this app was amazing but unfortunately now it is useless for me since it’s not working like it should be. I’m assuming it’s a bug they need to fix on their end of things so hoping they do that quick so I can start using this app again and activate my subscription because I refuse to pay an annual payment on a subscription for an app that doesn’t work properly like beforehand...
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.