Earth Challenge makes it easy for everyone to monitor the environment! Capture research quality environmental data for scientists working to better understand and protect nature. The Earth Challenge app not only lets you engage in citizen science to record the environment around you, but it also provides you with the tools to help protect it.
- Discover and learn about different environmental issues in your area -- including air quality, insect populations, and plastic pollution
- Record your own observations and share them with the community
- Compare your observations to other citizen scientists using interactive maps
- Get access to specialized environmental lesson plans and guided activities
- Receive tailored suggestions for how to take environmental action and improve your community
Earth Challenge is a joint initiative by Earth Day Network, the Wilson Center and the US Department of State.
For more info visit www.earthday.org/campaigns/earthchallenge2020/
- Haptic feedback on buttons
- Pinch-to-zoom on images
- Updated user interface and loading screen
- New design and navigation bar
- Updated charting component
- New framework design
- Design forward cropped imagery
- Take action educational material and lesson plans
- Updated training instructions
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing App to Change the World, but Pollution doesn’t Work
This app is awesome. I really feel like I’m making a difference. I’ve already submitted two air quality reports on my phone, but whenever I try to submit a plastic pollution report, it lets me take a picture, asks me what I did with it, confirms my location, but then it just loads and never does anything. Is there any way to fix this issue?
EDIT: It works fine on IOS, but now neither air pollution or plastic works on Android.
Great app for a great cause!
I feel like I’m doing something useful. The app makes it so easy. This is such important work that needs to be done!
Simple way to make a difference
App is easy to use and helps collect data to monitor the changing climate
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.