Earth Class Mail helps people make their postal mail paperless. As a leading provider of virtual mailboxes and virtual addresses in the United States, we give individuals around the world and companies of all sizes the ability to access their mail anywhere, anytime.
We scan your mail, automatically deposit checks, and integrate with popular cloud services, all while keeping your mail and data secure. Customers can deposit checks, pay bills, and share documents online, all without ever touching an envelope.
HOW EARTH CLASS MAIL WORKS
- Select a virtual address from our network of 80+ addresses. We receive your mail and process it at our secure facilities.
- We scan your mail items, convert them into a PDF with searchable text, and securely deliver them to your account.
- You take control: You access your postal mail and deposit checks online. View your digital mail and decide what you want to do with it: shred it, share it, or ship it with the Earth Class Mail app.
OUR MAIN PRODUCTS
- Mailroom: We offer businesses a way to access their postal mail digitally. Scale your business with our suite of products that automate your company’s postal mail, checks, and important documents.
- Mailbox: We offer individuals, organizations, and small businesses a way to digitize their postal mail. Forward your mail to our secure processing facility using one of our virtual addresses and receive high-resolution PDFs that you can access anywhere.
- Business Address: Our national network of 80+ U.S. addresses and PO boxes gives businesses a mailing address for marketing and business registrations without renting property. Share your virtual address with customers, business partners, and investors.
THE MAIN FEATURES EARTH CLASS MAIL OFFERS
- Mail scanning: View the contents of your digitized mail with our full text search feature that allows you to find any piece of mail, no matter when you received it. We'll convert your postal mail into high-resolution PDFs, so you can search them like you do with emails.
- Mail forwarding: Forward the original copies of your postal mail anywhere or share the PDF of the document with anyone. Receive push notifications when your package is on its way.
- Secure shredding: Safely destroy documents and keep the digital copies you need. Enable secure shredding on any plan and safely destroy documents you don’t need anymore – keep the digital copies if you want.
- Check deposit: Get paid faster and save time you would’ve spent scanning checks or making a trip to the bank. Our check deposit features automates your workflow. Sign up for a mailbox or mailroom plan and select the check deposit option during checkout.
- Integrations: Save time with powerful integrations within your app, so you can sync information in your Earth Class Mail account with services such as Dropbox, Drive, Xero, and Bill.com.
Managing your mail has never been easier. All you need is an Earth Class Mail account to get started!
We update the Earth Class Mail app as often as possible to make it even more useful for our customers. Here’s what you’ll find in the latest version:
• Various performance improvements and bug fixes to help you manage your virtual mailbox
Ratings and Reviews
Fully featured and functional
With their latest releases the past few months adding the shipping feature and Touch ID, the app control of ECM service works fantastic!
I was critical in post reviews based primarily on these two missing features, but now I don’t see anything wrong with the app. I’ve been using this service over 10 years by now and love the ease of using the app.
Now if I can just figure out how to get ECM scans synced to Dropbox I’ll be set.
Long delays and hidden fees
We’ve used the service for probably four years. During that time, they consistently raised their prices and never improved about a two week lead time from the time that mail was sent until the time it was scanned in. They use local addresses, but they forward all of the mail to Oregon to be scanned. This of course takes time. For years, they hid the “storage fees“ that were accumulating on certain pieces of mail that weren’t immediately shredded. They recently changed this option to make locating which pieces of mail were accumulating storage fees easier to find, but It was still a nasty practice to begin with. When we finally canceled our service, having found a much quicker and better option, not to mention way less expensive, they charged us an extra month and on top of that a $50 “cancellation fee.” You would think for this “cancellation fee“ that we would be able to continue to view and download our mail from their system perhaps for the next month or so. However, of course that is not the case. Access was immediately terminated, and in fact, it seems like we are blocked from even attempting to reset the password to login. There are much better options out there. Keep looking.
ECM does somewhat of a good job scanning. My only issue is with the receiving of mail. It takes a few days extra for them to receive mail. Once received, another 1-2 days to open and scan. My latest stimulus check arrived to ECM on the 28th of may. It was not scanned until the 1st of June. That’s 4 days later, but it arrived the same day as my other mail and those pieces were scanned 1 at a time from the 28th-31st. My stimulus sat longer waiting to be scanned, it was finally scanned but at 4:24pm on June 1st. I requested a “check stream deposit” same day but after 5pm which means that the check would need additional days to be sent to my bank. It’s now June 4th. The check is still sitting in the queue to be sent to my bank. Even when I’ve requested expedited shipping which costs an additional $20. This service is too much of a luxury honestly. I’m not sure if I can afford waiting days/weeks for important documents/checks. I am thinking about canceling this service. Please hire more people to work for the mail processing locations in Atlanta !
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EARTH CLASS MAIL INC
- 181 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Earth Class Mail