Thousands of earthquakes happen every year around the world, around us. Earthquick provides real-time earthquake alert and map for the world as well as for customized regions. You will love the cutting-edge flat design of UI and maps. We notify users with the most recent worldwide earthquakes and let people know where are earthquake-prone area and how frequent earthquake can happen.
We are also offering advanced alerting features that you can subscribe. For only under a dollar a month, this feature allows you to monitor and receive alerts in a specific region. Also, Ads are removed for all subscribers! Save more by subscribing longer! Prices and terms are listed below.
• Monthly subscription: $0.99/month
• Every 6 months subscription: $3.99 ($0.67/month)
• Annual subscription: $6.99/year ($0.58/month)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Thank you for the support and bless all areas suffering from earthquakes.
New in 2.6.2!
Fix bugs 1) unsuccessful subscriptions 2)unable to adjust regional magnitude threshold.
New in 2.5.8!
Removing AD for all paying subscribers! Start subscribing now!
Introducing interactive legend for earthquake maps, try it now!
Introducing www.eartquick.world website.
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded this app after the first Ridgecrest quake. I’ve used it to keep track of all tremors. Although some may not like that updates include worldwide quakes, I actually like that feature. It gives me an overall picture of what’s going on globally that may relate to my location.
I have been using this app for a few years now and have learned a lot about the nature and activity of earthquakes. I love the maps and all the configurable settings which make for an informative and very useful tool. I live in Southern California and I consider this as a must have app
App just stays on the loading screen (retrieving earthquakes) not letting me do anything. Looked like a pretty cool and informative app but unfortunately it doesn’t let me use it. (Tried restarting and deleting it and getting it back, but alas nothing). My phone shouldn’t be the problem (maybe it is, maybe it isn’t) as it’s an iPhone XR. I guess anyone should try it out, maybe it works on their phone. Hopefully it can work later on for my phone, otherwise I might delete it as I don’t want a useless app. 🤷♀️
- Ziqi Li
- 42 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ziqi Li
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Advanced Alerting $6.99
- Monthly Advanced Alerting $0.99
- 6 Months Advanced Alerting $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.