Document your world!
Use Earthstory to record your experiences and to store them at the (GPS) location where they occurred. Why post to a timeline? The information is lost after a short while, and is of no use to anyone very long. Make your experiences useful forever!
- You are a source and a reporter. Discuss and critique the world around you.
- Let visitors to a location know what to expect.
- Document the weather, road conditions, store service, restaurant items you ave tried, directions to an interesting site, people actions, policing, loose animals, heroics, a marriage proposal, a party, a beautiful and scenic location, etc. The possibilities are endless!
- Post the story at the location where it occurred, composing it from video, images, and text.
- Visitors will find your stories at the locations where you posted the stories.
- Provide recollections for yourself,
- Advise future visitors,
- Review any restaurant or bar or street corner vender,
- Review any store, amusement, or even a sidewalk entertainer,
- Review anything at the spot that it occurs, automatically advising others that visit the location,
- Meet people of common interests when they message you from your special spots via links in your posted experience,
- Gain new insights and advise from others that have posted an experience at a location that you are visiting. Perhaps you want to know more details about the local service that they critiqued? Just ask them!
- Want to return to the location of an experience? Earthstory navigates you back to the exact spot,
- Your experiences remain at the location forever (unless you delete them),
- Record your child's first steps, first slam-dunk, or music recital
- Use search methods, including dates, keywords, and topic categories, to find relevant and fun information posted by others, or to rediscover the locations of your past experiences,
- Re-experience your past experiences, years later, at the location where they occurred,
- Document the changes in our planet! Document the changes in your life.
- Record an area over time. Others that visit the location can see your documentary of the area.
- Provide notes to others about special sites or warnings about nearby dangers.
- Contribute vital perspective to your tomorrows, and the tomorrows of others!
Use Earthstory to record your yesterdays -- today!
Your "today" is your tomorrow's history! Go forth and document!
Composer map tracks heading.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Stratos Perception, LLC
- 49.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 Stratos Perception, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.