Use Earthstory to record your experiences and to store them at the (GPS) location where they occurred. Why post to a timeline? The information is lost after a short while, and is of no use to anyone very long. Make your experiences useful forever!
- You are a source and a reporter. Discuss and critique the world around you.
- Let visitors to a location know what to expect.
- Document the weather, road conditions, store service, restaurant items you ave tried, directions to an interesting site, people actions, policing, loose animals, heroics, a marriage proposal, a party, a beautiful and scenic location, etc. The possibilities are endless!
- Post the story at the location where it occurred, composing it from video, images, and text.
- Visitors will find your stories at the locations where you posted the stories.
- Provide recollections for yourself,
- Advise future visitors,
- Review any restaurant or bar or street corner vender,
- Review any store, amusement, or even a sidewalk entertainer,
- Review anything at the spot that it occurs, automatically advising others that visit the location,
- Meet people of common interests when they message you from your special spots via links in your posted experience,
- Gain new insights and advise from others that have posted an experience at a location that you are visiting. Perhaps you want to know more details about the local service that they critiqued? Just ask them!
- Want to return to the location of an experience? Earthstory navigates you back to the exact spot,
- Your experiences remain at the location forever (unless you delete them),
- Record your child's first steps, first slam-dunk, or music recital
- Use search methods, including dates, keywords, and topic categories, to find relevant and fun information posted by others, or to rediscover the locations of your past experiences,
- Re-experience your past experiences, years later, at the location where they occurred,
- Document the changes in our planet! Document the changes in your life.
- Record an area over time. Others that visit the location can see your documentary of the area.
- Provide notes to others about special sites or warnings about nearby dangers.
- Contribute vital perspective to your tomorrows, and the tomorrows of others!
Use Earthstory to record your yesterdays -- today!
Your "today" is your tomorrow's history! Go forth and document!
Composer map tracks heading.
- Stratos Perception, LLC
- 49.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Stratos Perception, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.