Mac trash recovery, file recovery, hard drive recovery is available for all MacBook and iMac users running the newest OS X operating system.
EaseUS Data Recovery Software for Mac is an award-winning Mac file recovery software, Mac photo recovery software and Mac hard drive recovery software for Apple Macintosh family members like MacBook Pro, MacBook, iMac Pro, iMac and more.
* Fast Check What The Software Helps Recover and How It Works *
1. Mac File Recovery Software Recovers All Your Deleted Files From Any Mac Device.
Photo, video, audio, documents, Word, Excel, Keynote, texts, messages, email, zip...
2. Mac Hard Drive Recovery Software Empowers You To Recover Data From A Range Of Storage Devices.
Internal/external hard drives, Zip Disk, Toshiba, Seagate, Western Digital...
Memory card, USB flash drive, pen drive, thumb drive, MP3/MP4 player...
Cameras, Nikon, Canon, Casio, Kodak, Samsung, Sony, Olympus, FujiFilm, Panasonic...
3.Best Mac Data Recovery Software Comes to Use in All Kinds of Data Loss Scenarios.
Recover all lost, deleted and formatted data.
Recover permanently deleted files from emptied Trash.
Recover data from lost Mac volumes/partitions.
Recover lost data related to OS X update, system crash, power failure, virus infection.
Three steps will quickly get all lost files back.
Choose a location where data lost -> Scan the selected location -> Preview and recover lost files.
*See What Makes EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac Unique *
EaseUS Mac recovery software ranks top in the best Mac recovery software list than competitors such as Stellar Phoenix, Disk Drill, Data Rescue in many ways.
1. 100% Reliable data recovery software: read-only and non-destructive to your data.
2. "Quick Recovery" is designed for recovering deleted files.
3. "Deep Recovery" is used for recovering formatted drive by simple clicks.
4. Preview lost data or images in advance.
5. Apply to any data loss situations: partition table, boot record or root directory are lost or damaged, data lost due to a virus attack, the drive was formatted, system crash, files were lost due to a software failure, files were accidentally deleted.
"Just tested out your Data Recovery Wizard and I have to say, it was amazing. I will definitely be recommending this to everyone who needs data recovery software. Keep up the good work!" -- By Trevor
1. The app store version can only recover lost data from disk image(.DMG).
2. If you want to directly recover from Mac hard disk, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to create a disk image
The App Store version uses uncompressed (byte-by-byte) disk images as the source for data recovery. Here's how to create disk images step by step:
1. Run the system app Disk Utility.
2. Go to File > New Image > Image from "YOUR_DISK_NAME".
3. Choose "read-write" as your Image format. Do not choose "Compressed", or lost data will not be copied.
4. Set encryption to "none".
5. Save your disk image, and load it in the product by clicking “Load Image” button from the bottom right corner.
Optimize the UI and interactions to recover data more efficiently.
Improve the recovery quality for Canon camera video files(.mov).
Ratings and Reviews
Complete waste of Money
Save your money, It would be better spent flushing it down the toilet Software doesnt grab volume you need, doesnt even see it. Directions for software are slim to none and dont follow what actually needs done. Going to get a refund one way or another for this garbage. Shame on Apple for allowing this in their store.
It worked for me!
My Time Machine was stored on an external USB drive. I had to send my Mac BookPro in for repair and when I got it back my main board and disk ahd been replaced. No problem I thought, I will just restore from my Time Machine…..but, my external disk failed! I don’t know why but the disk would not mount, I tried using Disk Utility to mount and that did not work. I also tried using a terminal and “diskutil” but no luck. I went to the Apple store and the Genius tried everything they coult think of but still no luck, the disk would not mount. I was able to use Disk Utility to make an imiage of the disk but could not get to the volume where my data was. Once I had the image on a working disk I was able to run EaseUS on the new disk and it enabled me to recover all of my files! I could not do a Time Machine restore but I was able to copy all of my files, photos and videos back over to me repaired MacBook Pro. I read the negitive reviews in the app store but at least for me, it worked and I am VERY glad it did.
Have to jump through hoops but...
Here's the deal, the app works perfectly but there's a catch; you have to contact the developer and get the correct version. I don't know why the versions of recovery applications on the App Store are useless but they are. The developer blamed Apple for not allowing the full, working version on the App Store. At any rate, the working version did a superb job of recovering my deleted files. I knocked off a star because of the pain in the neck process of getting the correct version, which took a few days. The extra wait doesn't help with the anxiety when you're fretting over losing important documents.
The developer, EaseUS Software, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- CHENGDU Yiwo Tech Development Co., Ltd
- 4.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.6 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 EaseUS Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.