Eastbay is the place to cop all the latest performance and casual gear.
* Quick and easy access to the latest footwear and apparel at your fingertips.
* Shop the hottest brands like Nike, Jordan, adidas, and Under Armour.
* Be the first to know about the hottest kicks dropping with our Release Calendar.
* Enable push notifications and check your inbox to stay updated on launches, upcoming offers, and more.
* Access My Account to save your payment and shipping info so you can check out faster and easier.
* Scan your credit or debit card to pay & save your card information.
Thanks for using the Eastbay app! Here are the latest updates:
We've fixed bugs and made enhancements to improve your experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Eastbay is a well designed application that allows users to easily shop and receive news for the latest athletic apparel products from many sport categories. Product pages will contain the normal point of sale details such as description, questions and answers and a mini swipe through gallery giving the user images of the product from multiple angles. The inventory is deeper in the app with more styles and colors. The app also has a few unique features such as Eastbay Lens which is a enhancement to the catalog that gives you inside access to content as well as a social category so users can look at the company’s feeds on platforms such as Instagram and Twitter. For those who go way back with the company, Eastbay also allows users to request a catalog from within the app. For those who shop from Eastbay, the app is well worth a download.
Love Eastbay, Hate the App
I love Eastbay and have been shopping with them for over 15 years. I try to keep my apps to a minimum on my phone, which is why I didn't try the app before now, but I decided to try it since I like them so much. After about a week, I had to delete the app and go back to using the website simply because it was so clunky and inconvenient to use.
Here's the things I don't like about it:
- The app often gets stuck in the loading loop often when I attempt to go to the Search page.
- Search page being separate and not at the top of every page from the get-go made it feel annoying to simply search for stuff, especially since loading loop is a looking threat.
- Clicking "Next" often brings you to the exact same page you were on, or simply cycles between the same 2 pages over and over.
- When looking at an item, there is a "Home" arrow where most sites/other apps have their back arrow, making me go back to the home page often by mistake and having to start my search all over again.
- Also, there's the "Home" arrow, then an inch directly to the right of it is the Eastbay symbol that also takes you Home when you select it....why? Just take away the home arrow.
Again, I'll reiterate that I love the company and will continue to shop with them via the website, but I definitely won't be utilizing the app.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the difficulties you have had. Thank you for sharing your concerns regarding your experience when using the App. Your opinion does matter; we listen very carefully to our customers' needs and concerns. Your feedback may prove beneficial while we are considering future changes to the layout and navigation. We have passed along your comments to help improve these features.
Kind of infuriating
Eastbay has a lot of nice products but their app is complete trash. You can’t select multiple brands when trying to filter, when trying to go back to the previous screen there’s a large arrow in the top left that takes you back to the home screen not your search, and it advertises multiple color options for a shirt in the recommended area but when clicked on it just reloads the page and gives no option to change the color in the selected product. I spent a good deal of time just trying to make sense of these issues but I eventually just realized that it was terrible design. Not worth the time trying to figure out how to navigate when I can just find the products I want with google
- Eastbay, Inc.
- 82.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Eastbay, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.