Calling all sneakerheads! The Eastbay App is your link to FLX rewards, classic kicks, hot launches and more.
Join FLX and get rewarded
• Earn points across all of our brands
• Free standard shipping with no minimum
• Redeem XPoints in the rewards center for exclusive products, experiences and even gift cards
• Receive a special birthday gift
• Take advantage of member-only sales and events
• Access to special gift with purchase promotions
• Plus, as you move up in status' you will receive even more rewards
Get Dibs on new releases
• Know what's next with the Release Calendar
• Get notifications on hot new releases before others by opting in to push notifications
• For the latest heat in footwear and clothing
• Browse your brand: Jordan, Nike, adidas, Reebok, and more
• Scan your credit card right in the app to streamline the checkout process
• Access My Account to save your payment and shipping info for faster checkout.
• Learn all about the latest in sneaker culture and sneaker news
Shop Eastbay anytime, anywhere!
We’ve squashed some bugs and added some enhancements for a better user experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Eastbay is a well designed application that allows users to easily shop and receive news for the latest athletic apparel products from many sport categories. Product pages will contain the normal point of sale details such as description, questions and answers and a mini swipe through gallery giving the user images of the product from multiple angles. The inventory is deeper in the app with more styles and colors. The app also has a few unique features such as Eastbay Lens which is a enhancement to the catalog that gives you inside access to content as well as a social category so users can look at the company’s feeds on platforms such as Instagram and Twitter. For those who go way back with the company, Eastbay also allows users to request a catalog from within the app. For those who shop from Eastbay, the app is well worth a download.
I Stand Corrected
Today, I was frustrated by the buying process during the Yeezy 350 Butter release. I simply could not add to cart and tried for several hours, as the sneakers were being released slowly over time, to fight back against bots. I put my frustration into an angry review of the app. Well, after doing so, I was finally able to purchase the shoes via the Eastbay app. I take back what I said and would like to thank Eastbay for rolling out the sneakers that way, it just took some patience. I’ll be using, and trusting, the Eastbay app again soon. Thanks!
Love Eastbay, Hate the App
I love Eastbay and have been shopping with them for over 15 years. I try to keep my apps to a minimum on my phone, which is why I didn't try the app before now, but I decided to try it since I like them so much. After about a week, I had to delete the app and go back to using the website simply because it was so clunky and inconvenient to use.
Here's the things I don't like about it:
- The app often gets stuck in the loading loop often when I attempt to go to the Search page.
- Search page being separate and not at the top of every page from the get-go made it feel annoying to simply search for stuff, especially since loading loop is a looking threat.
- Clicking "Next" often brings you to the exact same page you were on, or simply cycles between the same 2 pages over and over.
- When looking at an item, there is a "Home" arrow where most sites/other apps have their back arrow, making me go back to the home page often by mistake and having to start my search all over again.
- Also, there's the "Home" arrow, then an inch directly to the right of it is the Eastbay symbol that also takes you Home when you select it....why? Just take away the home arrow.
Again, I'll reiterate that I love the company and will continue to shop with them via the website, but I definitely won't be utilizing the app.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the difficulties you have had. Thank you for sharing your concerns regarding your experience when using the App. Your opinion does matter; we listen very carefully to our customers' needs and concerns. Your feedback may prove beneficial while we are considering future changes to the layout and navigation. We have passed along your comments to help improve these features.
- Eastbay, Inc.
- 81 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Eastbay, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.