Get real-time airport weather data (Aviation WX/METAR/TAF/NOTAM) directly to your iPhone and iPad. Search for weather stations and airports all over the World (FAA, EASA,...). Easy Aviation Weather - WX is a quick and simple solution to make your flights as safe as possible.
This application is designed to provide aviation weather information for pilots including the followings:
- Current weather - METAR data
- Terminal Aerodrome Forecasts - TAF data for aviation weather forecast
- Automatic wind calculations - For each runways of any selected airport
- NOTAM information
- ICAO, IATA aiport codes
- Latitude, longitude and altimeter of the stations and aerodromes
- Current weather conditions
- Sunrise and sunset time
- Wind degree and wind speed
- Sky cover conditions, global weather information
- Air temperature, dew point and precipitations
- Automatic flight category classification - VFR, MVFR, IFR, LIFR
- Nearby stations and airports to be able to change your destination in flight.
- Aviation WX weather report: (airports details,METAR,TAF,NOTAM)
One airport available in the free version.
The systems supports (US) Imperial and Metric units and complies with EASA and FAA specifications.
IMPORTANT NOTE: With this App we display all the AVAILABLE weather and forecast data provided by the aviation weather Center and the National Centers for Environmental Prediction (NCEP). If you don't see METAR or TAF data, or anything else, please understand it is not our fault but a lack of information at the source.
- minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Like this app
I really like this app but airport information doesn’t seem to get updated. The magnetic headings of my local airport changed years ago but the app still has the old runway numbers. That’s why I only gave it four stars.
Can’t even look at airport without being interrupted by being forced to view ad
Useless to call this app free when you can’t even view one airport to see what is available in the app. Not a good way to even consider deciding whether pro is worth the money since I can’t view what may be available on pro.
Your best bet is to get Nav Monster or some other quality app that doesn’t cost anything and you get all you need for a safe flight without a formal briefing. FltPlan is another app where you can get airport data for free and even file a flight plan.
Developer Response ,
Dear Allen Lieberman,
Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. The data of the first airport you add is supposed to be visible without any distraction. From that on, you either have to watch a short ad after each new airport you add, or upgrade to pro version. We can see how it might be somewhat uncomfortable however, this way we can provide the full functionality of the app to a much wider audience for free.
Great info/ app ! but needs 1 upgrade
Just getting started with this app and I like the information provided - plenty for my VFR lifestyle !
The one issue I have is using this app on my plane dash mount / home IPad ——— it won’t work in a portrait position on an IPad, only in landscape mode..
it ( the app) would be perfect if I could use it in landscape as the pad is mounted — it DOES - work on an iPhone in landscape .... aaauuuggghhh ! LoL
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Free-Flight-Aviation Ltd.
- 24.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Free-Flight-Aviation Kft.
- In-App Purchases
- Easy Aviation Weather PRO $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.