This is the best camera application out there.
Have you looked for cameras at the Store?
There are a lot, they are good, they all have something that makes them unique... well... you have ALL those features in this application.
NOTE: This application is intended to be used for fun. It's not intended to record hidden audio or video or any other thing that may violate other's privacy rights. It's not our intention to promote spying others.
• Record video and take pictures by just tapping the screen or use one of our smart shooting modes so you don’t miss a scene! Delayed trigger, sequencer and so many other options will blow your mind!
• Our Motion Detector will allow you to save a lot of storage space by recording or shooting only when motion is detected. The Motion Detector is available as a paid feature inside the application.
• Easy Calc assures that your files will remain PRIVATE by giving you the chance to set a PIN#. You can also customize when you want to be asked to enter the PIN#: at application startup/resume and right after every capture you make. This will prevent that someone that grabs your device while recording can access your files.
• We don't copy, backup or upload your files anywhere. They are totally private and yours.
• Easy Calc keeps your media files separately from the camera roll for privacy.
You may export them via eMail or Itunes Share.
You may also copy your files from the camera roll to our private storage so you don't have to delete those photos or videos that you don't want on the public camera roll.
• Select the video quality to save storage space.
Some metrics under normal lightning:
• Rear Camera: HD Video 1 minute ~ 75Mb / LD Video 1 minute ~ 6Mb
• Front (face) Camera: HD Video 1 minute ~ 25Mb / LD Video 1 minute ~ 6Mb
Easy Calc gets the job done, try the free version!
If you have any doubt, concern or suggestion, you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com.
We will answer your email right away!.
We love what we do and we try to do it well, if you have problems with the application or don't understand how a feature works, contact us before writing a bad review.
We are pleased to help!
Check our FAQ also before giving us a bad rating: http://www.inzori.com/faq/easy-calc-faq/
If you like the application, write a review to encourage other users to download it please.
- New: possibility to not show the message when motion detection starts and stops. Use the "show help for" for this.
- New: you can now select several files from the gallery instead of only one and copy them into the app.
- New: optional Haptic feedback (vibration) on some actions.
- New: help information about features.
- Fix: the video player was not showing well on large screens.
- Fix: translation errors.
- Improved performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for snapping pics privately.
I totally agree with the review by Kevin from Chicago. Glad the rotation issue was fixed. The Gallery should allow for selection of a photo then ability to swipe from one photo to the next without having to go back and selecting one by one to view them. Should also allow for selecting and deleting multiple photos at once with a “sure you want to delete selected photo?” feature. Slide show feature would be nice as well. Keep updating and making it perfect. More suggestions and ideas to come again soon. Thanks.
Every review on here
Here’s where I stand. Both Apple as well as the app provider be held responsible & made to be straight & honest. I work in a field where being aware of & really finding such invasive ‘ intrusive devices not only is a must to remove. Working in an industry with celebrities & loved ones is a tremendous task especially when their well being is in the hands of the Protesters. So I eliminate or acknowledge working as well as not. I passed this one over last time but read everything on the page as far as reviews & well over a year has passed an my screen shots are show exactly the same the only change is ho often someone actually pays for the premium version & they gotcha & will continue GETTING you until properly unsubscribed through iTunes. Sad to say the only ones hiding are the app developers & Apple after the split the proceeds of paid subscribers each month!!
In my Opinion the app should have an actual professional calculator, so it wouldn’t look at suspicious, and I bought motion blur, when I want to use it, it tells me whether I’m using it or whether it’s turned off, however I think in the settings there should be an option whether you want to enable that message when using motion blur. The rest is pretty good. Also to be able to use the volume buttons for when you want to turn off and on the recording.
Developer Response ,
Hi xxlMattxx, thank you for your feedback. We'll check that motion detector message you mention.
Check the new version 6.0.1 please, we've fixed several bugs.
- Fabian Martinez
- 39.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Inzori
- In-App Purchases
- PRO Version $19.99
- motion detection $2.99
- Easy Calc PRO features $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.