EPRs just got easier!
Write, edit, and email EPR bullets all from your phone. Document accomplishments as they happen, refine them at your convenience.
Some features include:
• "Available space used:" closely approximates blank space available relative to 1 line in AF Form 910/911.
• "Display Actions"/"Display Adverbs" buttons. Lists 150+ verbs/75+ adverbs to help diversify your vocabulary.
• Informational sections provide tips on writing:
Data Points, Grammar, Scope of Responsibility, and more.
• "Apply Recommendations" button. Appears if Easy EPR suggests:
1) Abbreviating words. E.g. "operations" to "ops" (150+ available).
2) Space saving acronyms. E.g. "squadron commander" to "Sq/CC" (80+ available).
3) Removing discouraged words. E.g. "should", "was" (50+ available).
• Email newly written bullets, pre-formatted for ease of use.
Easy EPR is designed to help write the "bullets" of an EPR only. Available sections from AF Form 910 & AF Form 911 include:
II. JOB DESCRIPTION
(1. DUTY TITLE) and
(2. KEY DUTIES, TASKS, AND RESPONSIBILITIES),
III. PERFORMANCE IN PRIMARY DUTIES/TRAINING REQUIREMENTS,
V. WHOLE AIRMAN CONCEPT, and
VII. ADDITIONAL RATER'S COMMENTS (AF 911) or
VIII. ADDITIONAL RATER'S COMMENTS (AF 910).
EasyEPR is always set to Light Mode - even when device is set to Dark Mode.
Minor performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app/needs minor improvements
Overall the app is great! I love that it suggests abbreviations and corrections, and has links to writing guides to help improve bullets. It also breaks down the bullet for action, impact, result, and tells you the percentage of space used. Like others, I think it needs the option to add additional rather and unit CC comments, as you have to create a second EPR to complete bullets for the entire document. It would also be nice to have links to bullet sites for ideas, or ability to upload and share bullets with others. Also doesn’t sync via iCloud across multiple devices. This is a great way to work on bullets on the go, and for the price I would highly recommend it.
Would there be a possibility of adding bullet slots for the back of the EPR??? I’ve been opening up 2 EPR’s tabs (one for the front and one for the back) and it does get a little inconvenient. Other than that still a great app!
Knocked my socks off. This app is phenomenal. EPRs are such a pain, and we have loads of NCOs who don't know more than what they learned in ALS(Insufficient).
This app is like training wheels for the younglings and a super handy tool for the older crowd. Bravo. Can't wait to see your app for 1206s! I will buy that in a heartbeat!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- David Bloss
- 9.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 David Bloss
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.