The Easy-Laser® XT Alignment App is used together with the Easy-Laser XT alignment systems. With this combination you align shafts, couplings, and other rotating machinery, as well as belt drives. Without the hardware, you can still use the app in demo mode to test the functionality.
• Get all measurement programs in one single app.
• The intuitive user interface guides you through the measurement process step by step.
• A report is generated in PDF and Excel format. You can include photos with the report, add a digital signature, and share it.
• The searchable user manual opens the relevant chapter depending on where in the process you are.
• Virtual demo detectors allow you to experience the easy alignment process before you purchase the measuring units.
• XT measuring units for shaft alignment – rugged, dust and waterproof according to both IP66 and IP67. Operating times are up to 24 hours of continuous use.
• Digital belt alignment tool XT190.
• Vibrometer XT280.
Verified to work on:
• iPad Air 2 or newer
• iPhone 5s or newer
This app is designed to work together with the Easy-Laser XT alignment products. They can be purchased separately from your local Easy-Laser distributor. For more information, please visit our web site.
• New Uncoupled sweep measurement method available for XT550, XT660 and XT770 systems.
• Improvements in shaft alignment tolerance handling: the system will now preselect the last used tolerance table.
• Improvements in background live handling.
• Cardan program now available for XT550 and XT660 systems.
• Adjustment guide now available for XT550 systems.
• Values program now supports new XT290 digital precision level.
• Display and record up to four units at the same time
• Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Importing shared files
Exporting from the iOS version is a snap, but importing? Not so much. The manual refers to importing from a USB drive. I’ve already got the shared file in my Files folder, why do I need to figure out some outdated method of connecting a USB drive to an iPad or iPhone?
Exporting a file? That file goes to Files folder so you can send it anywhere you’d like. Importing a file from the Files folder? No.
Coming from previous alignment tools, I was unsure of myself when I heard that my company was switching units. Looking back now, I know that all that worry was for nothing. The XT440 blew us all away.
Still a few bugs.
Could be better
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Easy-Laser AB
- 433.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Easy-Laser AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.