Whether you want to draw something, sketch or scribble, Easy Paint Junior is an easy to use app.
It’s easy for kids to draw and color on iPad but also for their parents.
The tools allow you to draw different shapes that you can color afterwards.
If you want to do coloring of mandalas, animals or butterflies ... nothing easier, import the drawings from your library/camera roll to color them and then you can save them again to your library/camera roll.
Finally, nothing prevents you from importing a photo to color or annotate certain elements.
You may also send your artwork trough messages/emails and/or share them on social networks. The parental control is active and the children can only save to the camera roll if they touch the save/export button. Parents who wants to send their artwork and/or share them on social networks can do so by touching the save/export button for 3 seconds. They will then have several options for saving and sharing.
Easy Paint Junior is full of functions and tools:
- import drawings or photos from your library
- export your drawings and colouring to your library
- send by mail or email your artwork (parental control)
- share your creations and artwork on social networks (parental control)
- use the freehand drawing tool to make drawings with beautiful curves
- use the "cartoon" drawing tool to give a "cartoon" style to your drawings
- use the paint bucket tool to make colourings
- the straight line tool allows to draw lines
- a tool also allows you to draw connected straight lines
- the rectangle tool allows you to draw rectangles or colored squares or boxes
- the ellipse tool allows you to draw shapes of ellipses or colored circles
- finally if you make a small error, there is a « undo » tool
- you have a palette of colors directly accessible
- a tool makes it possible to customize the color, transparency of the colors and change line-size
Last but not least, you may chose drawings from the coloring book and color them.
All you have to do is to free your creativity and express yourself.
We work regularly to improve the application.
So do not hesitate to make us your suggestions on our Twitter page
Follow us on Twitter:
The application works on all devices compatible with iOS 8.0 and higher from the iPhone to the iPad Pro.
Important information for parents
"Easy Paint Junior" doesn't include third-parties analytics or third-parties advertising.
This app is really safe for kids.
We have added many drawings to the coloring book.
We also made some improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth the price
Simplistic app with no frills - hence not worth the asking price.
Kids may have fun for a while, but will definitely get bored with the limitations of the app.
Works with the new iPad with no problems.
Does not seem to go 'Retina' resolution as curves are drawn pretty badly with angles showing everywhere
Not many features to playwith and resulting 'artwork' is really mediocre ... think along the lines of Microsoft Paint in Windows 3.1 and you get the idea of the results you can acheive with this app
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ICI SOLUTIONS (TVA BE 0464082048)
- 13.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright ICI Solutions sprl 2010-2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.