Easy Photo Print - Print your photos, canvases & posters to Walgreens and Duane Reade stores and pick up in 1 hour or less!
◉ Download now and get 20% OFF on your first order ◉
Order photos, posters and canvases from your phone via Easy Photo Print app, pick up and pay at Walgreens or Duane Reade stores in 1 hour. No registration, no login and no credit card required!
◉ AVAILABLE PRINTS
- CLASSIC PRINTS: 4x6, 5x7, 8x10 prints for standard camera roll photos
- SQUARE PRINTS: 4x4 or 8x8 prints for Instagram photos
- CANVAS: High-quality 8x10, 12x12, 11x14 and 16x20 canvas prints.
- POSTER: Large format 11x14, 16x20 and 20x30 poster prints.
◉ 100% PROFESSIONAL QUALITY PHOTO PRINT SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Every photo ordered via Easy Photo Print will be printed to the highest quality standards by Walgreens. You can check the quality of photos before pickup and ask for a reprint for free if you are not 100% satisfied.
◉ Print photos in 5 easy steps!
1. Select photos from your iPhone or iPad
2. Crop and resize photos as you wish
3. Choose the size and quantity of photos, posters & canvases
4. Select a Walgreens or Duane Reade store near you
5. Check your order status and pick up them in 1 hour
◉ EASY PHOTO PRINT FEATURES:
- Choose photos from your photo folders, camera roll, favorites, selfies etc.
- Preview each photo before submitting
- Zoom, crop or resize each photo
- Set size and quantity per photos
- Optimized photo upload in the background, no waiting time at all!
- See estimated pickup times for the stores before submitting the order
- Submit to your orders over 8000 Walgreens and Duane Reade Stores
- Get notified when your orders are ready
- Pickup photos in 1 hour or less at selected Walgreens or Duane Reade Store.
Download Easy Photo Print now and enjoy convenient, fast, and professional quality photo printing service!
If you have any problem or feedback please contact us within the app or send an email to email@example.com. We always reply to every email and provide a solution within 24 hours.
This update is critical for iOS 13 users. We've fixed the problem that prevents you from seeing the photos in the camera roll. Once you update your app version, you'll be able to see all your photos under "Recents" album.
Happy Printing :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very easy and convenient to use!
When I downloaded the photo app I was concerned it would be a huge hassle like most things in life seem to be. Although I was surprised for once with how easily I uploaded and submitted my order! I love that I can upload my photos after hours and they will be ready for pickup the next day! I absolutely love that I don’t pay for my prints until I pick them up! I like that I can make sure there aren’t any operator error printing mistakes before I’ve payed for them! Love, love, love!
Printing photos from mobile
I love that it’s possible to print the photos right from my mobile device but the app features could use some improvements. When trying to add in the photos for prints, canvas and posters it would be much easier if you could choose the option right in the size category instead of uploading the photo for print and having to upload it separately for a canvas/poster. The picture print quality should be enhanced more so more photos are capable to being put on a canvas or enlarged poster because even with uploaded digital camera photos most of the time the resolution is an issue which is very frustrating when other sites seem to have no problem printing them and are cheaper even. The navigation of the app just needs someone to actually use it to print more than 50 photos and mix the order with other products to understand the hassle it causes to have to go back through thousands of pictures just to be able to make a canvas out of a photo your also printing as a normal photo. The editing of photos seems like there should be so much more to offer instead of just sizing and location of the photo.
Don’t waste your time
This app was very simple to use but very poor quality. I ordered pictures from my phone with this app two different times. The first pictures were fuzzy and I blamed it on the picture quality. I ordered a second batch of different photos from the app and the photos were very fuzzy again. The quality of these photos on the phone was very good but did not reflect that in the prints. I thought I would try a third time and used the same phots as the second time, tried editing them and the quality looked great in the app. But once again the print quality was horrible! When I upload the same photos to Walgreens website and print, they turn out great! I will be deleted this app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.