Any teacher knows the value and benefits of using a rubric when marking students work or work habits. Easy Rubric has captured the simplicity of paper assessment with the power of digital tools
You'll find Easy Rubric versatile and user-friendly, designed to minimise the time and effort involved in assessing students and classes of all ages, levels and learning environments.
With Easy Rubric you can
• Build or import your own class lists
• Build or import your own rubrics
• Assess students by simply selecting a class list and rubric
• Assess individual students against relevant assessment criteria
• Use its flexibility to measure students' progress against achievement descriptors
• Generate reports that can be edited, exported, printed and archived
In the classroom, Easy Rubric can be used as a valuable tool to empower students. If the teacher chooses, students can have input into their assessment criteria and even design their own rubric. Students become self directed learners and all the guesswork is taken out of the assessment as they set their own benchmarks for their work.
Easy Rubric is simply the best way to assess learning amongst students.
- Fixed a crash that occurred on some devices when starting an assessment.
- Added Landscape mode to the iPad
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.