Organize your study routine with Easy Study!
Download now the best app to create your study plan.
With Easy Study you will create an incredible study plan in only 3 steps. Just enter the subjects that you will study, how many subjects you want to study each day of the week and confirm if the plan fits you. Our app will create a plan with the subject you should study each day, all to optimize your study time.
Study routines will be organized in cycles, so you're always reviewing the subjects you need to study and will never leave accumulated content. It is perfect for those studying for a special exam, school, university etc.
Easy Study has several features to help you study better, check out:
- Plan which subjects you need to study every day;
- Option to add the list of activities for each study session;
- History with the amount of hours you studied each day, month, week and throughout the period;
- Notifications about subjects that you have to study and summary of the study day;
- Customize your subjects with colors, names, amount of time studying;
- Define how many subjects you want to study each day this week.
Download now Easy Study and organize your study life.
Also available from Easy Study:
Easy Study Plus - More Features to help you study better.
- Revision assistent;
$1,99 monthly, $9,99 semiannually or $17,99 annualy
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
Another success of Aplicativos Legais
New statistics about your exercises
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is great for logging study time and seeing the results visually is what helps me be on track.
The only thing I don’t like is that there is no option to “just” remove the ad. I don’t really need all that fancy coaching and not even the back up function. I am a graduate student in mathematics so I know a thing or two about studying and I already have good enough studying habits. All I wanted is to have accurate time record without ads.
Just what I was looking for!
I was looking for an app to track my time spent studying each of my subjects to make sure I was spending enough time getting my work done and got so much more from this app since it also schedules when I should be working on each subject. I love being able to track my progress week to week, as well my time spent over the whole semester. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to stay on top of their studies and wants to keep track of their progress. The only thing I wish this app did was keep you progress from previous semesters. As soon as you change the start and end dates for a new term, all information from the previous term is deleted. It would be nice to be able to keep that information to compare how much you are studying currently to the last semester.
It RlLy HeLpeD
Ok, my new yrs resolution was to study more efficiently and effectively so I got this app and it was SO helpful. It creates my study schedule and time the way I like it and i can always change it. Its gr8 TOtALlLy reccomend
- Aplicativos Legais LTDA - ME
- 28.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Aplicativos Legais
- In-App Purchases
- Plus $2.99
- Plus Semestral $14.99
- Plus $26.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.