- NEW Cloud data storage and sync with Google Firebase.
- Manually backup & restore data
- NEW export filters for more detailed reports
- NEW world currencies
- Enhanced tracking, graphs, and backup functionality
TIME, Reuters, and MSN Money Recommended Tax Tool
Featured: IOS #1 Business Essentials, Best New Apps, IOS Main Banner, Best Travel & Expense Apps, Best Mobile App Award for UI Design and more! Top Rankings in nearly 500 countries.
EasyBiz is the mileage app for business owners by business owners. We have stripped mileage tracking down to what the user absolutely needs, utilizing a beautiful and efficient user interface.
EasyBiz Cloud Firebase Monthly Subscription Terms:
EasyBiz Cloud Membership.
In $2.99 for One Month subscription, you will get an unlimited backup of your trips, vehicles, saved routes name automatically to the cloud.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms and conditions: https://easybizmileageapp.com/terms-and-conditions/
Round trip fix.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice UI, needs a beautiful icon.
whether you just like to keep a refueling log or just about every single one of your cars' expenses and income, it is all possible. you can even turn it into a maintenance planner and have it alarm for overhauling intervals, while also keep information like what spares you have used, where you got them and for how much! the level of information that can be stored blows my mind.
Great app thanks
This is the app that I've landed on after trying many. There are so many features here I simply can't make them all. . The app isn't complicated, you can personalise the categories to suit you. It has a maintenance reminder with a typical schedule (customisable), you can view charts to show your spending.
I don't like to give bad reviews but in this case I feel I have to. The first trip I entered vehicle info including mileage and hit start and it seemed to be working. I drove 40 miles and returned home. I got a phone call so clicked out of the app. When I clicked back in, my trip was gone! I tried to enter the trip manually. It said enter address or click map. Neither worked. It would not accept either method! I had another trip to make so I tried again. This time I was careful. When I got back after 30 miles it only recorded .1 miles (like I never left!). This is getting deleted!
Developer Response ,
Hi Wildsideneil, I understand there was a lot of frustration with this app a few years ago. We recently bought this app back from another developer and have since made quiet a few updates to be in line with 12.3.1. I would love to hear what you think of the most recently version of our app! If you have any issues at all, I would greatly appreciate your feedback. All the best - Casey
- Casey Schmidt
- 47.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © EasyBiz Applications
- In-App Purchases
- EasyBiz Cloud Membership $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.