* This app is an interactive learning tool suitable for kids in elementary and middle schools.
* This app offers at least 8 different question formats, more than any other app in the AppStore.
* Learn, practice the quiz, take a test and compare your answers with correct answers.
* Content developed by teachers and covers Common Core Standards and much more.
* Over 1,000 vocabulary words used.
1. MULTIPLE CHOICE: Choose the correct answer to a question, with 2, 3 or 4 answer choices.
2. TRUE/FALSE: Indicate whether a given sentence is true or false.
3. TYPE ANSWER: Type the answer to a question using the keyboard.
4. FILL IN THE BLANKS: Choose the best answer that fits in the blank space to make a correct sentence.
5. SELECT WORDS: Select certain words in the sentence according to the instruction.
6. SORT WORDS: Sort the items (words or phrases) into two groups.
7. MATCHING PAIRS: Match the items on the left column to the items on the right column to make pairs.
8. UNSCRAMBLE WORDS: Move the words to the correct positions within the sentence, in order to form a correct sentence.
1. LEARN MODE: Contains short lessons to get an overview of the topic.
2. PRACTICE MODE: Contains at least 20 quizzes with an average of 20 questions in each quiz. In each quiz, find and learn the correct answer to each question, improve your skills and prepare yourself for the “Test” mode.
3. TEST MODE: Contains all the quizzes that are available in "Practice" mode. Select your answer for each question in the quiz, and get your scores in the end. Score categories are: “correct”, “partly correct”, “wrong” and “no answer”.
4. ANSWER MODE: Available after completing the "Test" mode. Compare your selected answers with the correct answers using “My Answers” and “Correct Answers” tabs.
ADVERBS topic includes:
• What are Adverbs?
• Adverbs of Manner
• Adverbs of Time
• Adverbs of Frequency
• Adverbs of Place
• Adverbs of Completeness & Degree
• Adverbs of Purpose & Probability
• "When", "Where", & "How" Adverbs
• Comparative & Superlative Adverbs
• Forming Adverbs from Adjectives
• How adverbs modify adjectives & other adverbs
• Adverbs vs. Adjectives
• Position of Adverbs
• Adverbial Clauses & Phrases
• Mixed Reviews
Check out our other easyLearn apps in English Grammar and Science.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Support for new iOS versions
Ratings and Reviews
A Great Educational App That I would Recommend To Everyone
This is a fantastic App that I have learned so much from! If you are trying to learn the English language this is the App for you! Download this right now!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Anupama Vasuki
- 6.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 9–11
- © @2013 Anupama Vasuki
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.