With easyLessons, you can easily create and learn your flashcards.
Use it to learn a language, states and capitals and any other information. You can enter the cards directly or access already existing cards from quizlet.com, a website with over 5 million free sets of flashcards covering every possible subject.
- Enter cards with images and text.
- Schedule based learning. easyLessons automatically creates lessons for your cards.
- Reverse learning. You can choose to show the backside first.
- Quizlet-support. Search, view and download public quizlet card sets.
- Auto define support. Use Quizlet definitions while creating your own cards.
- Card search.
- Themes to customize the appearance of your cards.
- Keyboard support to navigate through your cards in the view and study window. The key bindings are customizable.
- Export your cards to files.
- Import cards from files.
- The appearance of the main window has changed.
The upper right text field is now a real search field to search your whole easyLessons library.
While typing in this field easyLessons brings up a list of suggestions for your search. You can either open a suggested card directly or perform a full search. This opens a new detail view with the complete search result.
- The cardbox detail view has been removed.
The appropriate information is now visible in the bottom bar. This bar shows the number of cards in the cardbox and a filter button. With this button you can apply different filters in order to limit the card list.
- Improved export functionality:
Export cards to csv-files. These files can easily be imported in programs like numbers or excel. There are also a few iOS flashcard apps that support importing of csv files.
Export the image of your card.
Ratings and Reviews
App basically has no instructions for loading card deck , web site does not even mention Apple store app for Mac. I am suprised that Apple does not vet these companies for easy of use since most of use to not have a computer science background. Do not waste your money until they fix this. Sounds like a good concept.
This app is very easy to use. It has everything I expect from a flashcard app.
I really like the feature that you can edit cards during learning sessions.
One suggestion I have for the future is a question and answer mode.
The developer, Harry Huebner, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Harry Huebner
- 2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.6 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 - 2012 Harry Huebner