EasyMind: Mind Map, Brainstorm 4+
Capture Ideas, Organize Notes
- Offers In-App Purchases
Inspiration happens anytime and everywhere. Focusplan is a premium, full-featured, and delightful mind mapping and brainstorming app for Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
Focusplan helps you organize your thoughts, remember information, and generate new ideas every time you need them.
TOP MIND MAPPING USES
• Thought structuring
• Project planning
• Preparing a speech and lesson
• Manage meetings
• Write a quick summary
• Note taking
• Meeting notes
• Organize ideas
• Knowledge base
• …and many more!
CREATE, SET & MODIFY
• Fast, flexible, and stable free-layout canvas engine
• Supports multiple mind maps on a single page
• Add images and stickers to your mind maps
• Add and edit notes, links, and attachments to your topics
• Includes 200+ colorful and creative stickers with adjustable color tints
• Includes 20 ready-to-use, beautiful and configurable themes
• Import, export, and share your custom themes with your family, friends, and colleagues
• Configure branches using a variety of styles like Rounded, Linear, Curved, and Angular
• Full text-search topics on the whole mind map
• Organize and restructure using drag & drop, re-arrange, and reconnect topics
• Select, delete, or move multiple topics at the same time
• Fold and unfold branches to make your mind map clear
• Share mind maps via Email, Messages, and more directly from your Mac
• Export mind maps as text, OPML, and image formats
• Seamless synchronization through iCloud Drive
• Dark mode: automatically adapt app appearance to your system preferences or change between Dark and Light mode
• Continuity camera: take a photo on your iOS device and automatically add it to your mind map
Please visit www.focusplan.app for more information. You can also reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Twitter @focusplanapp. Let us know if you have questions, feedback, issues, or if we can support you in any way. We’re so proud to help you.
Terms of Service: https://www.focusplan.app/terms
• Various improvements and performance enhancements
If you are happy with the app, please rate it or leave a review. That is a great way to support indie developers like us. Thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
The options available are located in convenient spots, though a little more visual distinction between the option sections would be nice. Some automation in formatting would help tremendously, like automatically using a different color for each branch (looks like it tried and then stopped on my diagram after the second branch) and evenly spacing out the branches and siblings. Currently they stack on top of one another.
Biggest issue for me right now is that the view seems locked in such a way that I cannot move the map up or down to see what I am typing, and you can’t zoom in or out by pinching the screen as you might expect.
Overall it’s got a good layout, but it seems very preliminary. Not really at the point I’d be willing to pay for.
Thank you, looks great!
Enjoyed using it and looks great
All i wanted to do was to make a coarkboard of funny and inspiring quotes. But the text and placement navigation is borderline impossible. It seemed like no matter how far I zoomed out I was never able to see my topics clearly, and you can forget about navigating your board by clicking and dragging, its nothing but scrolling. For a subscription service this is ridiculous. The days of buying something and paying once are long gone\
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andrea Gelati
- 10.3 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019-2023 Focusplan
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Plan $1.49
- Yearly Plan $14.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.