easyNag is the most innovative, fastest and simplest app to interact with your Nagios, Icinga, OP5 Monitor, OpsView, Thruk/Naemon, Centreon or checkmk monitoring system.
Setup is easy - just add a new instance with the URL to your monitoring system, your username and password. No server-side modification needed.
If you use PNP, easyNag can also display the graphs of your hosts and services.
With the embedded url scheme (easynag://) you can jump to a host/service or acknowledge it directly from your own notification.
easyNag offers many features to interact with your monitoring system.
• Nagios 3.x / 4.x Support
• Nagios XI API Support
• checkmk Multisite Support
• Icinga API Support
• Icinga Web 2 Support
• Icinga Classic Support
• OP5 Monitor API Support
• OpsView API Support
• Centreon API Support
• Thruk Support
• Naemon Support
• Save multiple instances
• Connect to multiple instances at once
• URL scheme (easynag://)
• Customizable swipe actions
• Master Control for checkmk
• Problems Overview (all services or only unhandled services)
• Hosts Overview
• Service-Detail Overview
• Host-Detail Overview (with services of host)
• Regex keyword filter to hide specific services or hosts
• Acknowledge service or host problem
• Acknowledge with expire time (Icinga, Thruk with Icinga Core, checkmk Micro Core)
• Show author & comment of acknowledgement
• Force recheck service or host
• Disable / Enable notifications of a service or host
• Disable / Enable notifications of the monitoring system
• Bulk Actions
• Schedule downtime for service or host
• Schedule downtime for all services of a host
• Downtime Overview
• Remove scheduled downtime
• Instant acknowledge problem
• Instant force recheck problem
• Instant disable notifications
• US / EURO / ISO8601 / STRICT-ISO8601 date format support
• Dark Mode Support
With instant ack you can quickly acknowledge service or host problems. Just swipe the host or service problem far to the right, and the problem will be acknowledged with your default ack message.
Nagios XI Note: Minimum required version for all actions is 5.5.0, older versions are still fully supported with Nagios Core.
OP5 Note: Due to it is not possible to execute all commands via the OP5 API, the following actions are currently NOT supported: Remove Acknowledgement, Remove Downtime, Enable/Disable Notifications.
Centreon Note: Due to it is not possible to execute all commands via the Centreon API, the following actions are currently NOT supported: Enable/Disable Notifications, Force Recheck.
For further help, check out the FAQs at our website.
• New option to show service check output on problems screen
• Fixes a cookie problem, which sometimes caused the login screen to appear when trying to access checkmk enterprise graphs
• Fixes some wrong colors for dark mode
• Dropped Support for iOS 10, minimum required version is now iOS 11
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The best there is
This app excels in all the ways you’d expect. Easy to setup, manage and use. Nice multi-select is a treat to have, as are the swipe conveniences. Getting quick looks at the pnp graphs work really quickly for services as well.
And no, the author never claimed to have push notifications...and why would he want to? It would cost plenty for all the notifications people would use it for. Use pushover with your monitoring servers, as already mentioned. Penalizing for a feature that isn’t desired or promised is lame
Just installed our own Cent0s VM running Nagios XI and monitors about 75 different hosts. This does a great job at letting me do both instances (internal IP and external) that way I don’t use Rackspace cloud bandwidth. It works perfectly and this is required by IT admins!
Very good at what it does, but lacking a couple key features.
This app is GREAT for checking status, but it would benefit greatly from having alerting features.
I bought this thinking it would alert me when a service or host goes critical, but it does not do that. I still have to rely on email notifications.
It would also be handy to have the ability to look at the alert history. You can do that looking at the graphs on a per service basis, but not holistically.
Like I said before, what this app does it does very well, but to it is missing a couple key features to make this the perfect Nagios app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.