View your patient charts, vitals, andlab results. Check your schedule, capture hospital charges, task staff, document visits with Dragon® and more.
• Review appointment details from anywhere.
• Review crucial patient information including phone calls, previous HPIs and Plans, vitals, labs, plus patient documents, photos and ICS images.
• Save time and reduce transcription costs with Dragon® medical - dictate visit notes and other documents and save directly to NextGen®.
EasyNG is fully integrated, dictation maps to your templates and charges go directly to the holding tank.
• Improve your patient's experience and perception of care. Manage your inbox at a glance and respond immediately to time-sensitive questions.
• Manage your PAQ items.
• Manage hospital patients and capture charges for new and existing patients. Use your most frequently used Dx/Cpt codes or search Dx with IMO®. Share notes with your partners, upload photos and more. No more missed charges from lost face sheets!
• Create mobile pages and capture discrete data that map directly to the fields in your templates.
• Keep working offline during EHR outages and automatically sync notes, photos, charges and other information when the EHR goes back on line.
• Easy NG™ is optimized for the Apple® iPhone® and runs on the Apple® iPhone® and iPad®.
NOTE: Easy NG™ is compatible with NextGen® KBM 8.1 and greater.
NOTE: Easy NG™ requires a server license to access your EHR capabilities. Please contact us at GCATInfo@gcatconsult.com for additional information.
- Charge history now ordered by most recent activity for provider
- Charge history date filter was skipping one day
- Fixed version number
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app has been enormously helpful in improving the functionality of our EHR. Two great advantages are provided by the use of EasyNG.
First, entering information into the EHR is very much facilitated by the app. Office visit notes, communications to staff, documentation of phone calls, and numerous other types of encounters are very easily dictated and entered into the chart. The voice recognition is very good. Additionally, the app allows photographs to be entered into the EHR. In cardiology, this is especially helpful in getting photos of inpatient rhythm strips recorded in the outpatient record.
Second, the app allows portable access to nearly all of the data contained in a patient record. For many providers, this has become the preferred source of information on our patients admitted to the inpatient service. The use of the app makes remote desktop essentially unnecessary.
If the two functions necessary of an EHR are to serve the purpose of documentation and to provide easy access to the information (in portable mode), EasyNG can greatly help providers accomplish these goals.
Best thing about NextGen EMR
Easy NG has been the best addition to NextGen. It allows dictation into a cell phone and goes into the EMR. The dragon recognition is OK - not perfect. The app is invaluable when on call - able to get info from EMR with just a tap on the icon. Can easily document things in the chart when on call and images can be entered into the chart via a cell phone picture. The developer has been very responsive when issues have come up and has made modifications when able. Definitely worth the money. We are a private practice cardiology group (>30 providers)in the Midwest. Highly recommend this app!
Easy NG is easy!
I am the EMR coordinator for a large cardiovascular group and I train the providers to use Easy NG. All of the functions are very intuitive and easy to learn and train. I have seen how using Easy NG has made the providers more efficient. Gabriel, the developer, listens to our feedback and continues to make enhancements. It is simply a wonderful app!
- G. .C Applied Technology, L.L.C.
- 95.5 MB
Requires iOS 13.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 G.C. Applied Technology L.L.C.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.