easyPDF is the best PDF conversion app that allows you to convert PDF to Word and create PDF files from Office. Use easyPDF with any Word Processing app, email app, or cloud storage.
• Edit PDFs by converting them to Word documents and then converting them straight back to PDF.
• By using the “Open in another app” button, you can import files for conversion from apps such as Adobe Reader, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, and many more.
• You can import and export files from iCloud Drive and other compatible apps such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box directly from within the easyPDF.
• You can drag and drop files from/to other compatible apps in iPad (requires iOS 11 and later).
• Easy to follow instruction apply to virtually every app that can store and move PDF files.
This product may NOT be able to produce an editable Word document if one of the following conditions applies to your PDF:
• Your PDF was created by a scanner
• Your PDF is a form
easyPDF is a product of BCL Technologies. For more information about our document conversion solutions, check out www.pdfonline.com or www.bcltechnologies.com.
1. Improved support for iOS 12
• Added support for iPhone X and later display with sensor housing
• Added file drag & drop support for iPad (iOS 11 and later)
2. Bug fixes and stability improvements
Please note that starting this version, the app runs on iOS 10 and later. If you have a device running iOS 9 or earlier, you can keep using the version 1.1.0 of the app.
Ratings and Reviews
So I've only given it 3 stars and here's why. First it's truely free (no in app purchase or any last minute gotchas). Secondly, it does just an "OK" conversion. None of the text that is in the PDF is truely able to be edited or searched in Word as it traslates the image of the PDF to a WORD document fromat and does not translate the words just merely the way it looks. So it's not really useful if you are trying to convert PDF document word for word and make changes to the document in Word to it. The conversion is pretty speedy. Thirdly the interface is kinda clugey at best. The "round about methods" that you have to use to retrieve the document and save the converted document are not convenient. This is 2016 there are better ways at getting the information in and out of the converter. As apps go...It's just OK. Not the worst and not the best. You pay for what you get.
Just what the DOC ordered:)
I needed to do a mail merge, but only had a PDF of the form. Went online and found tons of websites that would charge you for creating a doc from a pdf, but I’m skeptical since I’ve been disappointed in the past with the quality only after having paid for a service such as this. Decided to search for an app and found this free one, so gave it a go! It allowed me convert to the complex PDF to an editable Docx file in minutes and didn’t screw up any of the boxes or info! Amazing! I could then do the mail merge with an excel file, saving me hours of handwriting in names and info! Very pleased.
Works Perfectly on iPad Pro
I am a student who needed to convert a textual study guide from a PDF to a Word document on an iPad Pro so that I could edit the study guide’s text. This application worked like a charm! I was surprised when it instantly converted roughly 40 pages of text (in PDF format) to a Word Document. I was able to easily open and save the document in Word after converting it. Everything is now editable in Word—including the headnotes and footnotes. I never write reviews, but this application just saved me about 20 hours of work re-writing a study guide, so it seems worth the five minutes to thank the app developers!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.