“Eat Sleep Poop App” is a simple logging app for parents of a newborn designed by parents of a newborn. My wife and I used it regularly to monitor our baby’s health by tracking such things as his feedings and sleep. The most winning aspect is that all these key features are right on the home screen, so you just pick up the app and with 1 or 2 taps you’re done.
My wife used the Summary screen regularly, checking to see how many naps our child had taken, and to see that his feedings were on track for the day.
Also, the ability to customize the Home screen is pretty awesome. If you’re not tracking Poop, for example, just hide that widget.
Here’s a comprehensive list of features:
· One-tap logging and/or in-depth logging
· A customizable home screen to hide sections you don’t use
· A mistake free user experience, just tap ‘undo’
· Detailed editing to make changes at any time on a logged entry
· Customizable labels for medication
· A daily summary
· Tags for identifying notes that are meant for the doctor or babysitter
· Educational descriptions of newborn’s poop and pee
· Tracking vaccines and measurements
· Sorting and filtering of logs
· Sharing: send or receive invites
· Photo uploads - add a picture to any entry
· Notes - add notes to any entry or create a standalone note
“Eat Sleep Poop App” is free to download and use. “Eat Sleep Poop App Pro” provides you with an ad-free experience. It’s a 1-time charge, good for eva’!
Learn more about Eat Sleep Poop App at www.eatsleeppoopapp.com
Bug fixes related to the ads network. If you're having any problems with the app, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for being our customer!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, could use some changes
For one, WHY use VIDEO ADS for a BABY app?! Thanks for waking him up! Also, it would be nice to include the following features:
—diagram to track amount each day (milk production, eating, etc)
—ability to see detailed info on any given selected day (right now it just shows total of each)
—automatically roll “fell asleep” and “woke up” together after logged so time is recorded
Perfect app for newborn tracking
This app is perfect for tracking a newborn’s feeds, pees, and poops. With our first child, we did this on notepads and whiteboards. This app is so much better. A few things stand out:
1. Logging a feed is a one-click task from the home screen. That’s great because you don’t want to fiddle around through a bunch of options with a newborn to care for. If you need to modify something—for example, if you forgot to log the feed when you started—there are more advanced options where you can modify the time. But most of the time, it’s super easy to just click a button to log a feed, pee, or peep and be done,
2. The log displays all the info in a very usable fashion. You can also filter it to feeds only, etc.
3. You can invite others to collaborate. That way, both parents (and maybe grandparents) can have the app installed and log things from their own phones. The app will then sync the info for all users.
4. It’s free. There is a paid version for $1.99 which gets rid of the occasional ad. I am thinking of paying for that just to support the developer—I like the app that much.
The app is almost exactly what we wanted it to be, with one huge shortfall. After a little while the app minimizes itself and logs you out of it. This meant that every time our baby woke up during the night (which was several) I had to reopen the app and then wait for it to log me back in. It would be much more useful if the app stayed open and had the option to keep the phone awake. Even better would be a separate sleep page with a black background that only had buttons for tracking sleep on it and that kept the phone awake. As is, the app is not worth using for night time sleep tracking.
- Eat Sleep Poop App, LLC
- 45.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Sergi Bosch
- In-App Purchases
- Eat Sleep Poop App Pro Monthly $1.99
- Eat Sleep Poop App Pro Yearly $15.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.