We do the meal planning for families with picky eaters. You don’t have to think about what’s for dinner, we do it for you! We hand pick the drool worthy healthy recipes. Then organize them into a customizable healthy meal plans and put together the grocery list for you. Saving you hours every week so you and your family have more time to do what you want!
The daily meal prep reminders make sure you don’t forget to pull something out of the freezer or chop the veggies BEFORE everyone gets hangry! The daily reminder is the first thing you see when you open the app each day, so you don’t forget!
Here is how our family meal plans save you time and money:
-Four weeks of brand new meal planning done for you every month!
-A variety of 20 to 25 FAST and drool worthy dinner recipes every month!
-One entire month of new meal planning is ready one week before the new month starts!
-100% CUSTOMIZABLE meal plans so you can move recipes around or swap recipes based off your family's schedule & tastes!
-Automatic grocery list based off the dates YOU are shopping for!
-Picky eater notes on every recipe show you how EASY it is to make a slight adjustment to serving dinner so you can happily feed everyone ONE meal!
-Healthy eater notes provide fast & minor tweaks to pack even more nutrients into our already healthy recipes!
-Prep reminders help make sure you have everything you need to get dinner on the table in a quarter of your normal routine!
Our picky eater meal plans are the best recipes for families who may have one or a few members who are looking to load up on nutrition but also have picky eaters! Each dinner recipe has simple directions on how to serve the same dinner to both the healthy eater and the picky eater!
Families who use our meal plans have saved hundreds of dollars every month and now get to use that money on what they care about!
Eating dinners on a budget doesn't have to be the same boring thing every week. We do the creative thinking for dinner so you don’t have to! Every month our meal plans have a wide variety of flavors but still keep you below budget and saving money!
Our healthy dinner meal plans for picky eater families are 100% customizable! We do the planning, but you are able to move dinners around or swap out recipes based on your families schedule or current preferences.
The grocery list feature is one of a kind! You get to decide which days you want to grocery shop for! So if you shop weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly it still works for you! You select the dates you want to shop for and your grocery list will be automatically updated.
Stop wasting time worrying about what's for dinner and let our family meal plans take care of you, your healthy eaters, and picky eaters! All with the same dinner! We will do all the work for you!
Eat Together Meal Plans requires a subscription to access the meal plans and comes with two auto-renewing paid subscription options through an In-App Purchase.
• 1 month ($9.99) or 1 year ($59.99)
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Ratings and Reviews
You need to try this app!
I am always looking for meal ideas and have used many apps. This one has by far been a favorite! The ideas are similar foods that we eat, but has made me think about making the foods in a more creative way (like serving as a charcuterie or a bar). There are pictures for every recipe which is a MUST for me and the pictures are great quality! Besides really loving the app, the creator of the app is worth following and supporting!! She brings good to a world with so much crazy! Thanks Brittany for making the app!
Great Concept, but Needs Some Tweaks
I really love the idea behind this app, and I am excited to see how it improves, but it definitely needs some improvements…
- The grocery list feature would be so helpful, but I do not like how it lists the items multiple times if the same ingredient is needed for multiple recipes. Would be so much better and easier to tally up ingredients needed, if it combined the amounts across recipes. For example, if I need one onion for one recipe and half of an onion for another, my list would have one and half onions needed.
- Grocery list does not allow you to delete items you already have, so list is long and jumbled, when it doesn’t need to be.
- Grocery list does not save any changes you made to it, so if I took the time to cross off ingredients I already had, and then go back to it the next day, the app has reset and those items are no longer crossed off.
- Some recipes are very basic, which has its advantages, but also lacks flavor and variety. Also, a lot of the recipes lean towards the healthy side, which is great, but I would like the option to choose some comfort foods or flavor filled options regardless of my diet, ya know 🤣
Overall, a really exciting concept, but I will be waiting for an improved option to n the future. For now, the app “Paprika” is working for me.
Developer Response ,
We seriously appreciate your support! That's a great idea to have items removed from the grocery list after you check them off.
We also are going to add a category for "comfort food" so that way you can easily find those yummy recipes like our bacon pasta, chimichurri meatballs, german pancakes, or ham & swiss sliders. You'll love those recipes! So easy, fast, and super flavorful!
So Easy! What a time saver!
I have always been a consistent meal planner, but it’s time consuming. My week feels off when I I’m not prepared. This app makes it so easy and fast! I have tried other apps and end up deleting them because they don’t really make the process easier. This is a breeze! I usually plan a week at a time and have struggled to make the leap to plan further out. I feel like I will finally be able to consistently plan multiple weeks at a time.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- One Unified Home LLC
- 53.9 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © One Unified Home LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Eat Together - Full Access $9.99
- Eat Together - Full Access $59.99