"Food Trends 2019: Eaten, the must-have app" - The Times, UK
“Never struggle to find a good restaurant again…” - Evening Standard, UK
Eaten helps the world discover and share the best things to eat.
Eaten is a global community for food lovers, dedicated to inspiring you to find your favourite dish and share it with the world.
We believe that the food itself is the most important aspect of dining out - not whether or not you had to wait ten minutes for your table.
With Eaten, you can:
- Find and share hidden gems
- Keep a record of the amazing things you've tried, and view it on your “Eaten Map”
- Share it all with your friends and foodies around the world, old and new
- Keep a wishlist of all the dishes and restaurants that make your mouth water
- Find the best place to eat any dish, anywhere
- Discover the best dishes near you
- See the best things to order at a restaurant
- Follow friends and keep up to date with their amazing food finds
Eaten - Creating a world that always tastes good!
In the UK you can now see if your favourite restaurant is available to be delivered by Deliveroo/UberEats/Just Eat.
You can also now send us feedback from the menu in your profile.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun & Well Done
This app is so much fun, allowing you to post whatever dishes you like & review them. It works quite well & the developers are always improving it, since it is relatively new. They participate themselves & are extremely responsive to questions, suggestions & help requests. The food community here is very nice.
Bugs are a problem
I can not input more than one dish at a restaurant. I can’t see the date for when I ate there. When I move my finger on the screen I can feel the tactile feedback, so the dials are not showing to the public.
1) Add sections for Appetizer, Entree, Dessert
2) I want to rate the individual dishes and then the restaurant overall. Or, allow the restaurant to be rated based on my average scores of dishes.
3) on my dashboard/homepage, if I select one image which takes me to more information about it, show other images from other people who also ate at that restaurant. I may be at the restaurant and looking for the best thing to get there. I may be able to get this information through another method, but it’s a user story.
4) Grouping of my reviews seem weird. I rather see a grouping of the Restaurants instead of the plate I had. So when I go to a place I have already been, it would be nice to click on the restaurant and then see the dishes I have already tried and rated.
Thanks for listening!
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for reporting these issues and feature requests. Please get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can keep you updated with our progress, we would also love to include you in our beta tester group!
Love this app! It takes away all the factors that other websites/apps tend to focus on and lets me find the best dishes instead of the best restroom. Easy to use and perfect for the global foodie!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Eaten Technologies Limited
- 62.2 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2020 Eaten Technologies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.