xComfort Bridge - Easy lighting control with your smartphone or tablet
Starting with the EATON’s GO WIRELESS preprogrammed and easy to install packages, the xComfort Bridge has been designed for home owners wishing to take their next simple step into the world of smart home automation. Making full use of the tried and proven EATON xComfort technology, the new xComfort Bridge enables electricians to offer easy and smart lighting controls to customers.
The smart wireless solution is characterized by its scalability and future-proofing. The high level of installation and commissioning efficiency that can be achieved without additional training directly translates into less installation time and the opportunity to execute more projects within the same time-span. Furthermore, the scalability of the system offers multiple opportunities for installers and home owners.
At the same time, and thanks to the simplicity of both the solution and the App, the level of potentially required installation support remains constantly low. This is further underlined by the aforementioned App, which enables users to individually configure their settings, scenes, zones and even adding new switching and dimming actuators like Adapter plugs without external aid.
• Easy DIY commissioning via barcode scan (Smartphone camera) or mode button (Actuator)
• No programming knowledge or MRF needed
• Easy to set up specific lighting scenes
• Simple configurable user-defined zones (e.g. “kitchen”, “living room”)
• Central ON/OFF switch standard available on Home and Zone level
• Simultaneous switching for Scenes and Central ON/OFF switching
• RF network password protected automatically
• Always up-to-date with new features made available by means of App updates
About the Eaton GO WIRELESS package range
Eaton GO WIRELESS adds wireless functionality wherever you choose to have it in your home. These packages can be installed quickly and affordably by one of our qualified installer partners without the dirt, disruption and inconvenience of renovating. They are ideal for both existing homes and new construction.
Eaton's proven wireless technology empowers you to comfortably and reliably control lights from wherever you decide. No more placing the furniture based on where the switches are. Redecorate without having to renovate. Enhance convenience with Easy Second Switch, allowing you to control lights or devices from multiple locations in the home.
Eaton GO WIRELESS is the reliable wireless solution, working every time, just like a wired switch. Remarkably, this unparalleled reliability comes with long battery life. In typical use, batteries last up to 10 years.
Start Smart with the xComfort Bridge
Support URL: http://www.eaton.com/xcomfortbridge
Marketing URL: http://www.eaton.com/xcomfortbridge
xComfort Bridge - New features:
- Support of additional xComfort Actuators (with ESM logo!)
- Support of Sensors: Pushbuttons, 2-channel Remote Control, Universal Motion Sensor, Window/Door sensor, Binary input
- Easy commissioning and configuration of Sensors to control actuators, rooms and scenes
- Be able to create additional timer and astro-timer functions. Sunset and sunrise timer-based functions supports an offset.
- Possible to set the commissioning behavior for Learning Mode or Barcode Scan
xComfort Bridge - Improvements:
- Enhanced Timer Overview
- Enhanced User Interface with icons for sensors, sensor channels, reception quality and battery status, etc.
- Improved re-connection behavior if the App is pulled from Background
- Eaton Corporation
- 83.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, German, Norwegian
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2018 Eaton Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.