EatSleepRIDE is the tracking, social and safety app for motorcycle enthusiasts. Track unlimited rides, explore and share the best routes nearby, ride with a group and take the worry out of riding for your family and friends.
All features listed are free. Support us and go premium to get CRASHLIGHT® crash detection. Join us, we're on a mission to build the best tools for motorcycle riders. Join the ride!
① Record and track unlimited motorcycle rides; no Data Plan required
② Save your rides and see your speed and distance and lean angle
③ Explore and share motorcycle roads nearby and worldwide
④ Create private ride groups and see your friends on the map
⑤ Share your routes! Trim the start and endpoints of your route for privacy
⑥ Collect miles and rank on the Leaderboard to play games and win prizes
⑦ Enable Live Tracking to share your location with family and friends
⑧ Checkout Events, Stories, News
⑨ Go premium to automatic crash detection with CRASHLIGHT®
⑩ Ride more, roam free!
* EatSleepRIDE has it all for you… It’s a great way to stay connected even if you get separated on the open road.
* Perhaps the best feature is CRASHLIGHT - cheap insurance & peace of mind for you and loved ones.
* Truly a brilliant idea… their iPhone app is probably one of the best I have ever seen.
- For help go to Me > Settings > Get Support
- CRASHLIGHT® requires Location Services, GPS signal availability, and a Data Plan to work effectively
- Location Services must be activated to use GPS features
- Navigation is not included at this time
Science is how we solve problems but motorcycles is how we cope with them. Bug fixes are in!
- Apple Watch fixes are in for ride recording control and crash monitoring from the watch
- We fixed a number of crashes!
- The UltimateAddons game is in full swing planet-wide. Complete a challenge for a chance to win yourself a really nice smartphone tough case kit and charger.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Updated May 30, 2019
I still like the app and the idea behind it, but the false positives are really becoming a problem. I’ve even had it activate when I was braking a lot softer than I normally do.
I am considering deactivating the crash detection and cancelling my subscription simply because of the false positives.
I love the peace of mind I have knowing that my three chosen contacts will be notified in the event of a wreck, if works as it should.
Hopefully, I never have the chance to see if it all works.
The only issue I have started to see recently is a few false alarms.
They started after I started using a handlebar mount. I’ve have four false positives in the last month or so.
Three of them occurred as I was slowing down to make a turn. The fourth happened on a flat level highway with no significant change in speed.
I don’t know if this is something the dev team is interested is researching or if it is within their allowable limits.
Developer Response ,
Hi Darth, contact us at email@example.com. We'd love to add you to the beta group for early access and test builds. In the meantime, depending on your bike and where you carry the device you need to adjust your crash sensitivity. Set it to low for high vibration on your bars. Thanks for riding with CRASHLIGHT, the life you save may be your own. Here's a story about a life saved by the technology you're helping to improve https://pursuit.olbert.com/2018/06/20/reflections-on-a-crash/
Almost perfect. Just needs minor updates
This app has great potential - there are only a couple of things holding it back from a solid 5-star rating. I’ve been running this app along with three others (DucatiLink, Yamaha MyRide, and DiabloSuperBike) on my rides for last few months.
- In my opinion, this is the most intuitive and refined app of the four I’ve tried so far.
- Ability to scroll through the ride - sort of a replay feature - is very nice
- The social aspects and articles are great
- The sign up doesn’t bother me nowadays since most apps require you to do that now
- My biggest gripe is regarding the ride statistics. This App records random lean angles which are usually over 20-25deg higher in both directions (left and right) than reported by all other apps, rendering that feature useless. When all other apps report lean angles in 30s to 50s, ESR reports lean angles in 50s and 60s. Speed and distance are better but other apps seem to be closer. Also, other apps provide acceleration data along the three axes which is missing from this app.
- On a couple of occasions, ESR did not record the ride after a “pause”. Other apps have also done more than a couple of times
- The app won’t let you add a bike without making a public post
I’ve told almost every one that rides about this app. I don’t ride with out this app going and haven’t had a problem with it. Works fine to me. Love the fact that if something ever happens then my wife and 911 will be notified of my location! That’s a great reason to have this and use it. Thanks for making this app! I’ve seen others have problems with there app crashing with iPhone 7, I had it on a 6 and now the iPhone 8 Plus and no problems so far. I am wanting to see how the drain on the battery goes with the new update.
Developer Response ,
Try the 3.5 release we've made a series of improvements. Keep your feedback coming. Find us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for being part of ESR!
- Kissaki Red
- 191.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2010 EatSleepRIDE Mobile Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- CRASHLIGHT® Per 12 months $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.