Ride better. ESR is your all-in-one motorcycle app, supported by riders and our partners—you won't see ads here.
Track unlimited motorcycle rides, explore and share the best motorcycle routes near or far. Create your group ride and rack up miles for rewards. Get the safety you deserve and reassure your loved ones with our CRASHLIGHT® service—in the event of an accident, your location is shared with selected contacts. You choose your safety team. Get your free CRASHLIGHT® trial in the app and join the ride!
- Twist & Go! Explore and track the best motorcycle routes with GPS
- Rank on the Leaderboard by accumulating miles and stopping at bike-friendly points of interest for your chance to win prizes
- Always use protection, and take advantage of your free trial of CRASHLIGHT® crash detection—the service notifies your selected contacts with your exact location in the event of an accident
- Save and record your rides, find your speed, distance traveled and lean angle at every turn—works with or without a data plan
- Add multiple bikes and track your distance on each one
- Create private group rides and see member updates on the map in real time
- Use live tracking to share a link with friends and allow them to follow your ride on the ESR website
- Find motorcycle news, trip reports, events and a lot more
Need more help? Send us an email or click on Settings > Get Help.
We protect your digital privacy with tools to safeguard your data. EatSleepRIDE requires location services, the availability of a GPS signal, and a data plan to function at its best. We use location services to provide GPS tracking capabilities, which means you must allow foreground and background location permissions.
Support ESR and help make motorcycle safety accessible to everyone—add a helpful review and... Have a nice trip!
:-) Made in Canada with love by motorcyclists for motorcyclists around the world.
ESR 4.6 is ready! Bug fixes are included. A new feature is "Open With..." Now you can play all the challenges a bit easier because you can open points of interest locations in any external map app. Send us compliments and complaints to email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
False positive. But hey it worked
So riding today, the app false detected a crash. I did not have the app actively open, but it was running in the background. I made a phone call via my Bluetooth headset to my gf who is one of the emergency contacts. Shortly after calling her, my parents were frantically calling me worried about me. For some reason, when I made the phone call the app thought I crashed? And since I didn’t have the app pulled up while running, I was not aware of the alarm. Is there a fix for this?!? Other than leaving the app open on the Home Screen all the time? I had it minimized and my phone locked to conserve battery life.
False crash detected, no navigation
I mostly got this to detect crashes. Today I was riding along when suddenly a voice came over my Cardo saying “911 what’s you’re emergency?” I had to pull over and spend a good 5 minutes explaining to the cops that there was no emergency and this app just called them automatically for no reason. I’ve only been using this app for a week, and already got a false crash detection (as other reviews complained about). So I immediately deleted the app.
Even with the horrible crash detection aside, I also don’t really think this app provides much value. It can’t even give you turn by turn directions, let alone map out the twistiest route or avoid highways or whatever, like other apps can. And this is supposed to be a bigger more popular app, no idea why they can’t even figure out navigation. The rest of it is this janky social media sort of thing that’s somehow less appealing than mainstream social media.
I really don’t know why anyone would keep this app. All it does is call the cops on you for no reason… so I guess there really is an app for everything these days.
Almost perfect. Just needs minor updates
This app has great potential - there are only a couple of things holding it back from a solid 5-star rating. I’ve been running this app along with three others (DucatiLink, Yamaha MyRide, and DiabloSuperBike) on my rides for last few months.
- In my opinion, this is the most intuitive and refined app of the four I’ve tried so far.
- Ability to scroll through the ride - sort of a replay feature - is very nice
- The social aspects and articles are great
- The sign up doesn’t bother me nowadays since most apps require you to do that now
- My biggest gripe is regarding the ride statistics. This App records random lean angles which are usually over 20-25deg higher in both directions (left and right) than reported by all other apps, rendering that feature useless. When all other apps report lean angles in 30s to 50s, ESR reports lean angles in 50s and 60s. Speed and distance are better but other apps seem to be closer. Also, other apps provide acceleration data along the three axes which is missing from this app.
- On a couple of occasions, ESR did not record the ride after a “pause”. Other apps have also done more than a couple of times
- The app won’t let you add a bike without making a public post
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kissaki Red
- 62.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2010 EatSleepRIDE Mobile Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- CRASHLIGHT® Per 12 months $14.99