From mountain tops to sidewalks, classrooms to boardrooms, eBags has your bag and travel goods.
With our mobile app, eBags gives you even more ways to purchase your perfect bag and through our Connected Tag - help you reunite with your perfect bag if you lose or misplace it.
• Connected Tag – Associate your bag with a connected tag that allows you to define what information you want the “finder” of your luggage to see and how you want that person to contact you regarding your found bag
• Steals of the Day – Shop incredible new steals daily
• eBags Obsession – With each swipe it learns your likes and dislikes to help you find the perfect bag
• Shop eBags – Find all the answers to your travel needs when you shop eBags. Easy. Efficient. Perfect
• Rewards – Earn rewards points towards future purchases
eBags is the leading online retailer of handbags, luggage, backpacks and accessories. With over 33 million bags sold and 3.2 million customer reviews, eBags features 65,000 products from 600 brands including, Bose, Fjallraven, Patagonia, The North Face, Travelon, and more
Ratings and Reviews
Registration was relatively simple, but...
Registering your e-tag was simple and I suppose the concept is good enough if you have only one device. But you can only reference the tag from one device. I want to be able to get to my kids’ tags but can’t if they are also on their phone. Same on my tags between my own devices - and same account. You have to remember a GUID which is about 32 bytes long to move from one device to another or take time to call customer service. Not user-friendly at all!
Great quality and prices
I have been ordering from Ebags for several years and have always been very pleased with my purchases. I also have a few pieces from their own line: the pack flat toiletries bag, hybrid carry on; and the Mother Lode Jr backpack. These are now some of my favorite pieces for travel.
Doesn't Carry Tags Over to New Phone
If you have to replace your phone, you have to use the assigned ebags app ID from the old phone to restore your data onto the new phone. If you don't have the old app ID, you have to call ebags and provide all your tag numbers to cust svc to give to tech support to deactivate them from your old device so that you can reactivate them all over again on your new device. SUCH A WASTE OF TIME! There is nothing high tech or convenient about maintaining an app ID record for Etag users yet ebags fails to do it to make this process easier for customers. Pathetic.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.