Get Cash Back rewards at your favorite stores! Enjoy unbeatable shopping deals and save with promo codes & coupons from Rakuten.
Save money and sign up for a FREE account – it’s easy! Explore deals, shop at 2,500+ stores AND earn Cash Back when you buy. You’ll also get a $10 Welcome Bonus!
Ready to unlock some amazing savings?
3 reasons you’ll love the Rakuten app:
• Shop & save: Earn up to 40% Cash Back
• 2,500+ stores: eBay, Walmart, Amazon, Macy’s, Sephora, Lyft, DoorDash & many more!
• Buy the best brands: Enjoy offers on best-selling brands like Samsung, Nike and Sephora.
Rakuten helps you buy the things you want & save at the same time. Earn Cash Back on your vacations, find the best discount deals at your favorite stores and shop clothes from top brands.
CASH BACK ON LYFT RIDES & FOOD DELIVERY
• Earn rewards on every Lyft ride & get $20 Cash Back when you take your first-ever ride through Rakuten.
• Get Cash Back on every single order from DoorDash, Grubhub & Caviar.
CASH BACK & COUPONS
• Shop via the app to get Cash Back on all your shopping
• Earn Cash Back rewards & get paid via PayPal or check
STORES & BRANDS
• Buy at Walmart, Amazon, eBay, Sephora, Macy’s, JCPenney, DoorDash … and save!
• Save on top brands like Nike, Samsung, Levi’s, plus many more
GIFT CARDS & CASH BACK
• Buy a gift card for someone special & get Cash Back
• Hotel room or new clothes? Redeem gift cards on whatever you want
TRAVEL & VACATION
• Earn money when you book your vacations! Save on travel, hotels & car rentals.
• Get Cash Back with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and many more!
MOVIE TICKETS, CONCERTS & ENTERTAINMENT
• Get Cash Back with Fandango, Atom Tickets, Stubhub, SeatGeek and many more.
REFER FRIENDS & EARN $25
Get $25 for every friend who signs up and shops on Rakuten. There’s no limit on how much you can earn.
IN-STORE CASH BACK
• Earning Cash Back in store is easy with Rakuten. Simply add your credit card to the app, link the offers of the stores where you shop, and pay with your linked card.
• Cash Back will then automatically be added to your account.
• Get in-store Cash Back at Sephora, JCPenney, Bed Bath & Beyond, Cost Plus World Market & more.
Download the Rakuten app now to discover how much you can save on your shopping!
Stay in touch for exclusive deals and giveaways:
Ebates is now Rakuten! We’ve changed our name, logo and app icon, but everything else stays exactly the same:
- Same Services: You can still shop at more than 2,500 stores and get Cash Back rewards.
- Same Account: Your Cash Back and your account details are unchanged and as secure as ever.
- Same Team: Our top-rated Member Services team is still here to help.
Ratings and Reviews
I mean it’s basically free money! I just wish there were more free, electronic ways to receive cashback money, such as direct deposit, or through zelle. Basically, PayPal is the only electronic way offered now and they charge you a percentage just to cash it in. So I go with getting a paper check mailed instead. Also, I wish they offered cashback on receipts scanned after physical, in-store purchases. I end up using another cashback app, Ibotta, for these types of purchases, which means I get my cashback less often since there’s a minimum amount needed in account before I can get it out through check. I also wish they would offer “points” on every receipt submission from every store. Even if they didn’t necessarily have any promotions on specific products. And if I buy certain brands there would ideally be a bit more of a reward. Instead, I’ve been using “Fetch Rewards” app for that part of the cashback experience. It ensures that customers stay aware of how every purchase might benefit them and I’m sure Rakuten could find a way to benefit themeselves from it as well, since Fetch Rewards app does it. Basically I wish I could combine all my cashback apps into one!
Failed to deliver on larger rebates
So I’ve been using Ebates for 6 years now. This is the first time where I feel like they aren’t what they were. Is it because they are now owned by Rakuten? Around last Thanksgiving, few days before and also on Black Friday I purchased some things from J Crew totaling almost $400. The rebate was 6% - I even have the email Ebates sent me advertising this. Well- one order never came through. I sent them multiple “missing cashback” messages to no avail. And I just noticed the second order, they’re showing I only spent $35 so they are rebating me back $3.50 even though my entire order was $175. The funny thing is Ebates has no problems when the rebate amount is less then $10. In the same month, I bought an area rug for $291 and they had no trouble issuing its rebate of $5. Your business promises that in exchange for us going through your website, you will rebate us a portion of our purchase, the assumption is *everytime*, NOT *sometimes*. Those are the goods you advertised. In exchange, I assume these retail companies are paying you a commission for bringing them more business. I went through Ebates anticipating money back. You didn’t deliver. There’s absolutely no incentive for me to continue shopping through Ebates. The last thing I want to do is lend support to and propagate a business that *selectively* chooses when to fulfill its promise.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reaching out and we're so sorry you've had this unfortunate experience. We always want our members to receive the Cash Back they earned and have the best experience possible. Some retailers can take longer than others to report purchases to us which can result in a delay of your Cash Back appearing in your account. We'd like to look into any missing orders or any incorrect Cash Back amounts for you. Please email us at email@example.com and our team will assist. Thanks for your loyalty throughout the years and we look forward to hearing from you!
Woah free money $ not a scam!
I don’t know what the catch is. But I’m just mad I didn’t know sooner. I cannot even imagine the amount of money I left on the table!!! All I can think about is where I shopped in the last year and free money was just wasted!!! So much!!!
Please note I haven’t been paid yet as in money hasn’t been deposited. I’ve made $25 in less than two weeks and I’ve been tame with the shopping. No work at all. Free money.
**One warning - make sure you click on the actual cash back for the particular store that you’re shopping at (either online or in the store)and then the app activates a “shopping trip” and that’s how you get paid so big step to remember. That’s IT! No receipt pictures or downloads or entering anything. You link your credit card and the app tracks what you spend. Instant cash into your account. (I use PayPal) ***Minor annoyance is that I didn’t click and create the shopping trip a few times and missed cash back. Not sure if the cash back could be retroactive and applied or not so I wrote to customer service asking.
Developer Response ,
No catch! We receive a commission from the merchants our members shop at, and we share that percentage with you :) We're thrilled you're loving the Ebates experience. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about missing Cash Back. Our team is happy to help!
- Ebates Shopping.com, Inc.
- 208.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Ebates Performance Marketing, Inc dba Rakuten Rewards
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.