Get Cash Back rewards at your favorite stores this holiday season! Enjoy unbeatable shopping deals and save with promo codes & coupons from Rakuten.
Save money and sign up for a FREE account – it’s easy! Explore deals, shop at 2,500+ stores AND earn Cash Back when you buy. You’ll also get a $10 Welcome Bonus!
Ready to unlock some amazing savings?
3 reasons you’ll love the Rakuten app:
• Shop & save: Earn up to 40% Cash Back
• 2,500+ stores: eBay, Walmart, Amazon, Macy’s, Sephora, Lyft & many more!
• Buy the best brands: Enjoy offers on best-selling brands like Samsung, Nike and Sephora.
Rakuten helps you buy the things you want & save at the same time. Earn Cash Back on your vacations, find the best discount deals at your favorite stores and shop clothes from top brands.
NEW: RAKUTEN DINING
Get 5% Cash Back on dining at 10,000+ restaurants nationwide. Savings never tasted this good! Dine at restaurants like Buca di Beppo, Umami Burger, Fogo de Chao, Johnny Rockets, Gordon Biersch Brewery and Midici Pizza.
CASH BACK & COUPONS
• Shop via the app to get Cash Back on all your shopping
• Earn Cash Back rewards & get paid via PayPal or check
CASH BACK ON FOOD DELIVERY
• Get Cash Back on every single order from Grubhub, Domino’s, Postmates & Caviar
STORES & BRANDS
• Buy at Walmart, Amazon, eBay, Sephora, Macy’s, JCPenney, Grubhub … and save!
• Save on top brands like Nike, Samsung, Levi’s, plus many more
GIFT CARDS & CASH BACK
• Buy a gift card for someone special & get Cash Back
• Hotel room or new clothes? Redeem gift cards on whatever you want
TRAVEL & VACATION
• Earn money when you book your vacations! Save on travel, hotels & car rentals.
• Get Cash Back with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and many more!
MOVIE TICKETS, CONCERTS & ENTERTAINMENT
• Get Cash Back with Fandango, Atom Tickets, Stubhub, SeatGeek and many more.
REFER FRIENDS & EARN $25
Get $25 for every friend who signs up and shops on Rakuten. There’s no limit on how much you can earn.
IN-STORE CASH BACK
• Earning Cash Back in store is easy with Rakuten. Simply add your credit card to the app, link the offers of the stores where you shop, and pay with your linked card.
• Cash Back will then automatically be added to your account.
• Get in-store Cash Back at Sephora, JCPenney, Bed Bath & Beyond, Cost Plus World Market & more.
Download the Rakuten app now to discover how much you can save on your shopping!
Stay in touch for exclusive deals and giveaways:
- Rack it up with Cash Back on our best deals this holiday season.
- Now earn 5% Cash Back at over 10,000 restaurants including local and national favorites.
- Enjoy our sleek new look with all the same Cash Back at the stores you love.
- Easily search and shop categories like Trending, Popular, Newly Added and more.
Ratings and Reviews
Woah free money $ not a scam!
I don’t know what the catch is. But I’m just mad I didn’t know sooner. I cannot even imagine the amount of money I left on the table!!! All I can think about is where I shopped in the last year and free money was just wasted!!! So much!!!
Please note I haven’t been paid yet as in money hasn’t been deposited. I’ve made $25 in less than two weeks and I’ve been tame with the shopping. No work at all. Free money.
**One warning - make sure you click on the actual cash back for the particular store that you’re shopping at (either online or in the store)and then the app activates a “shopping trip” and that’s how you get paid so big step to remember. That’s IT! No receipt pictures or downloads or entering anything. You link your credit card and the app tracks what you spend. Instant cash into your account. (I use PayPal) ***Minor annoyance is that I didn’t click and create the shopping trip a few times and missed cash back. Not sure if the cash back could be retroactive and applied or not so I wrote to customer service asking.
Developer Response ,
No catch! We receive a commission from the merchants our members shop at, and we share that percentage with you :) We're thrilled you're loving the Ebates experience. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about missing Cash Back. Our team is happy to help!
Update! A freezing mess!
I just tried one more time after leaving and making this review and now I could no longer login at all. It doesn’t let me login because it says I’m inactive. So, I try to join because maybe they had me on Ebates and not this new company. Once I try to join it then says member already exists. So, I guess this app is just a lost cause now. I usually make large purchases and if there’s so many problems before even shopping then that’s not a good sign for me to trust them with such large transactions. What a shame, I enjoyed it when it lasted! Goodbye Rakuten!
Last review: I used to love this app and couldn’t imaging shopping without using it. I couldn’t but to recommend others because that’s how amazing it used to be. Now, it’s just a freezing mess. As soon as I open the app I’m logged in then I select a store and it’ll ask me to re-login (why login again?? -*shrugs unnecessary) . I’ll try to re-login and it just freezes every time. I’ll close the app and try again. Still the same issue!!! Okay something has got to give! I also have missing money that I was supposed to receive the last quarter but ever since they switched companies it seems to have disappeared. There used to be proof there and suddenly it said $0. So, all around I’m very upset. I’m not giving a 1 star because I’m hoping the bugs and issues will get fixed. Also, once upon a time this was my fav app. Please fix ASAP! Apparently, there are many others having the same issues. Thanks
Failed to deliver on larger rebates
So I’ve been using Ebates for 6 years now. This is the first time where I feel like they aren’t what they were. Is it because they are now owned by Rakuten? Around last Thanksgiving, few days before and also on Black Friday I purchased some things from J Crew totaling almost $400. The rebate was 6% - I even have the email Ebates sent me advertising this. Well- one order never came through. I sent them multiple “missing cashback” messages to no avail. And I just noticed the second order, they’re showing I only spent $35 so they are rebating me back $3.50 even though my entire order was $175. The funny thing is Ebates has no problems when the rebate amount is less then $10. In the same month, I bought an area rug for $291 and they had no trouble issuing its rebate of $5. Your business promises that in exchange for us going through your website, you will rebate us a portion of our purchase, the assumption is *everytime*, NOT *sometimes*. Those are the goods you advertised. In exchange, I assume these retail companies are paying you a commission for bringing them more business. I went through Ebates anticipating money back. You didn’t deliver. There’s absolutely no incentive for me to continue shopping through Ebates. The last thing I want to do is lend support to and propagate a business that *selectively* chooses when to fulfill its promise.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reaching out and we're so sorry you've had this unfortunate experience. We always want our members to receive the Cash Back they earned and have the best experience possible. Some retailers can take longer than others to report purchases to us which can result in a delay of your Cash Back appearing in your account. We'd like to look into any missing orders or any incorrect Cash Back amounts for you. Please email us at email@example.com and our team will assist. Thanks for your loyalty throughout the years and we look forward to hearing from you!
- Ebates Shopping.com, Inc.
- 271.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Ebates Performance Marketing, Inc dba Rakuten Rewards
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.