Earn Cash Back with just one click and say goodbye to coupon hunting. The Rakuten app does all the work of finding the deals. You just shop and save.
MILLIONS of members love Rakuten - here’s why:
• Over 3,500+ stores to shop at including Macy’s, Kohls, eBay, Target & Ulta
• Earn Cash Back on purchases, simply for shopping at stores you love
• The best coupons & promo codes e.g. free shipping, gifts & BOGO
• Get paid your way with a Big Fat Check - choose PayPal, or a physical check!
• $3.5 billion of rewards earned so far
Our Cash Back, coupons & promo codes are updated daily.
Use Rakuten for anything from clothing, beauty, travel, electronics, food, entertainment & subscription boxes.
• Get Cash Back online or in-store
• Shop at the biggest stores & speciality boutiques: Target, Walmart, Old Navy, Lowe’s, adidas, Nike & Apple
GET PAID THROUGH PAYPAL OR CHECK
• Cash Back comes in your preferred way, every 3 months
• Choose PayPal or a physical check
REFER FRIENDS & NOW EARN $30+
• Get unlimited $30 bonuses for every friend who signs up and shops on Rakuten
• 1 friend = $30, 3 friends = $90, 10 friends = $300, and so on
SAVINGS FOR VACATIONING
• Receive Cash Back on all your travel, from airfare to hotels, car rentals, tours & activities
• Use Tripadvisor, Groupon, Expedia, Travelocity, AirportRentalCars
CASH BACK ON E-GIFT CARDS
• Give someone the gift of choice & get Cash Back
• E-gifts for everyone: Adidas, Nintendo, Hotels.com, UltaBeauty
OFFERS ON FOOD & RESTAURANTS
• Get Cash Back on every single order from groceries to cafes, takeout & dining
• Choose from HelloFresh, DoorDash, Grubhub
DEALS ON CONCERTS & MOVIES
• Explore offers on all your days out, from concerts to theatre & sporting events
• Get Cash Back with Fandango, Atom Tickets, Stubhub & many more
Stay in the loop for the latest ways to earn & save with Rakuten:
We fixed some bugs and made improvements. Now, off you go to get that Cash Back
Ratings and Reviews
I have been a customer of Rakuten since it was eBates, and use them most frequently for Black Friday shopping since that’s when I do most of my online purchases, and since that’s when retailers offer the biggest cash back percentages. However, I have used them a few times for other purchases. Not only have they helped me score some hidden sales, but I have also gotten cash back on rock bottom prices. One of the purchases was on henna for my hair that was out of stock for some reason at all the usual retailers, including Vitacost. Through Rakuten I was able to find my usual Star Botanical organic brand, in stock, and at half the price of the usual price of retailers that were sold out. I was floored! The product was fresh and undamaged, and arrived quickly from the seller. Also, I was recently able to find an expensive fitness item that my son wanted for his birthday for several dollars below both MSRP listed on the manufacturer and big big box store websites, plus get cash back. I can’t always find what I’m shopping for, but when I do, it’s always worth it. I have never had any issues with Rakuten sellers, either. The only small item I wish Rakuten could change: they have a cash back notification for my Mac, but don’t offer that feature for iPhone, so I’m sure I’ve probably missed a few cash back opportunities when I’m shopping from my phone because I forget to check their app. Otherwise, I highly recommend Rakuten for nearly effortless shopping discounts.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the awesome feedback! We're so happy to hear you are finding some great deals. It really is easy to rack up the savings and the Cash Back with Rakuten!
Amazing. Not a scam.
Cash back rewards are the best kept secret for helping people find savings where they thought they didn’t have any. This is an amazing app, I highly recommend it to everyone. Thank you Rakuten, I’m very happy with the situation! I only
wish more retailers got involved and that the cash back rewards were higher for some retailers, but maybe if more people participate, that could happen. Rakuten is a win-win for everyone! So far no downsides. It does what it says it does. No hidden catches. Just be really careful if you use your mobile phone to pay attention when making sure if something is eligible and that for in store purchases, you have gone through the app first so it records the sale! Its easier if you’re on your desktop or laptop if you have the Rakuten button installed because it will pop up but I missed out the first few times in store and online with purchases on my mobile phone before I realized that part wasn’t automatic (unless it’s dining in or delivery orders I think?) , that you have to go through the app to get it. Thanks again!
More work than it’s worth
Things started out great, as usual. I was delighted to QUICKLY earn $50+ dollars on my first check. Second & third checks, however, were less than half that amount. Which was perplexing so I checked things out. Seems there were A LOT of my purchases going “unrewarded”. Therefore, I started updating the data in “MISSING CASH BACK” which is extremely time consuming. They list EVERY time
you use the app, even when just browsing, as a potential for “missing cash back”. Plus you need order number and subtotal; both have to be looked up from the actual store you made your purchase from. You can imagine the amount of searching and time it takes to file a submission for each MISSING CASH BACK submission. And we aren’t talking 1 or 2, we are talking 9 - 10 monthly that fail to get rewarded. So after diligently submitting MULTIPLE requests things were moving along, although at a much less satisfying rate than my first check (hmm). Finally, the last straw fell when after my last round of Missing Cash Back submissions were all responded to with the same thing: “ your purchase was not coved!” What gives? I’ve been buying the same things the whole time.
I finally gave up, at the urging of my partner, as it’s not worth the .35 cents you get (or not get) for each laboriously completed and submitted MISSING CASH form. The only thing that will be missing from now on is ME- from the Rakuten app!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ebates Shopping.com, Inc.
- 114.3 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 Ebates Performance Marketing, Inc dba Rakuten Rewards