EBATime2 is the timer application for sports with interval starts, such as cross-country skiing, biathlon.
In spite of easy operation, EBATime2 has many functions.
* Simple user interface
* Make start-list easily
* Editable runner-name and team-name
* Only enter bib number or longclick the row, measure time easily
* Calculate ranks and time differences between all runners
* Measure lap-times and split-times
* Manage multiple classes
* Correspond to Paralympic
* Register up to 10 laps
* Enter multiple bib numbers at the same time
* Show target time
* Save race data, up to 20 files
* Im-Export files as image (So you can post to SNS)
* In Japan, EBATime produced many excellent results at major races
* English and Japanese are supported (The developer lives in Japan)
In this free version
* From version 1.2.0 the maximum number of people in the start list is 30.
* Contains ads.
The reason is to earn development costs. I'm sorry.
In the paid version(EBATime2Pro), all restrictions are gone.
[Added] Change file name.
[Added] Im-Export files as image.
[Changed] Increase the number of classes to 20.
[Fixed] Minor bugs.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.