Buy, sell, and save with eBay. Explore offers on your favorite brands and save money on your online shopping today.
Love eBay? Then you’ll love the eBay app! Use your camera to search for items, scan barcodes for easy and fast listing, and manage your account on the go. Simple.
Top 3 eBay Features:
1. Buy and sell with ease
2. Access savings and daily deals
3. Earn cash on new or pre-owned items
Whether you’re selling your car, looking for a quick fashion fix, or simply browsing, the eBay app is a shopping must-have.
With a whole range of personalized features tailored to your needs, you can now enjoy eBay wherever you are.
Download now to get started!
SELLING WITH EBAY
• List your item in just a few minutes! Scan the item for automatic descriptions to save even more time.
• Use our handy tools to make your items look even better - our background remover is easy to use and makes your listing stand out.
• Upgrade your cellphone to the latest model - browse deals on Apple and Samsung
• Get your hands on the hottest deals for computers, smart watches, game consoles, TVs and more
• Shop smart and get amazing deals on premium brands backed with a two-year warranty
• Browse laptops, headphones, kitchen appliances and more - plus we offer a money back guarantee
• Update your wardrobe with boots, coats, dresses, and accessories
• Shop your favorite fashion brands at the best prices
HOME & GARDEN
• Access savings on furniture, home decor, and kitchen appliances
• Shop DIY tools, craft supplies, and gardening tools
• Sell your car in just a few steps
• Shop vehicles, auto parts, accessories, and more
Take eBay with you wherever you are. Just download now!
KEEP IN TOUCH
Thanks to all our loyal fans for your support and suggestions! Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions by tweeting @askebay or join the discussion at www.ebay.com/iOS
Update your eBay App now to start using the latest features, including:
• Multitask - use eBay and another app at the same time with iPad Split View multitasking
• Watch more items - update will support up to 400 items
• Share seller stores and sales events
• Improved image loading when searching
• Sellers can now automatically send offers to potential buyers
We’ve also fixed a few bugs for you including:
• Issues with the photo uploading while listing
• Issues where some settings could reset when opening a selling draft
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Convenient and Easy to Use.. PLEASE READ
I have been a seller on EBay since 2004 and to this day I still love to sell and buy. This app is my go to nowadays. Selling is a breeze and this app makes it that way. Take a picture with your phone or tablet and post your item within a few minutes.
Buying can be easy as well if you find what you need and check out, especially if what you are purchasing is new. BUT.. If you are comparing used items, it can get a little tricky. When you are looking for a particular product and there are several different listings of that product, I tend to look at the same listing over and over again if the listing looks similar. This is a pain when there are 25+ of the same product. Therefor I would love to see a option to hide a sellers product that I know I definitely do not want. My idea is...from the list of items, just slide the product you are no longer considering to the left or right and touch hide so you wouldn’t be able to see that listing just for the time you are presently on the app. I’m sure I’m not the only ebay customer that is meticulous when choosing which product to purchase, especially when it’s used. It would save your buyer so much time! Please consider this option and thank you!
Problems inside the app....
I don’t like the new format. While building ads, I should be able to turn features off and never be asked those questions again, like allowing the seller to give me a half price offer, shipping the item for free, or if I want consider reducing the price over time. Though those options might be consider by some, they absolutely don’t work for me and it adds extra time and worry to building an eBay ad. I would like to see, easier access for creating sales, easier distribution of my sale flier (past, non- following buyers), and more apparent of the actual things I purchase. They need to remove “sell” and “selling” terms on the front page, as it makes it more confusing to navigate. Finally, though buyer protection is nice, there needs to be a better follow through investigation on return items. Many times the buyers circumvent my “no return” clause, with made up conditions just to make me look like a bad seller. Often times, the past buyer’s have confessed that they did not read my description; only the title. This gives me an unfair advantage to me because they didn’t do due diligence before that bought the item.
I am always willing to further express my on going concerns. I have been a seller for a few years and have experienced several changes. I need some cooperation from EBay in order for me to continue as the luster of being a seller is starting to fade fast. Please let me know,
A Better Shopping Experience
I’ve been with EBAY almost 20 years and I’ve never once had a bad buying or selling experience that caused me some sort of anxiety to the point I wanted to cancel my membership. I can always trust that the reviews and ratings given to both parties are accurate in helping me to decide if they are a legitimate, honest and straight forward EBAY’ER before I do business with them. A much larger online store booted me from making anymore consumer reviews through my buying profile because I was giving them too many good reviews. They said it was because of the descriptive “review wording” I was using that caused some suspicion and perhaps I was favoring that company more so over the others. Could you believe that! Reviews are meant to critique both the buyer and sellers shopping experience so other consumers can evaluate them and decide for themselves if they want to do business with them or not. Also, I don’t mind waiting a few extra days of shipping to receive my product through EBAY because I know it will be what I ordered to begin with, and If I have any issues, I can trust it will be handled in a professional and friendly manner without any hassle. For me, I’m back to doing more of my shopping on EBAY. It’ll be worth it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- eBay Inc.
- 235.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2008 – 2020 eBay Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.