- Access to public or internal meeting agenda materials depending upon user permissions
- Note-taking for those with "sticky notes" permissions
- Simple search tool to quickly find information contained in current or prior meeting agendas
- Ability to flag specific system sites or meeting types as favorites" for quicker access
- Alignment of agenda items to goals in strategic plan
The iPad app is an extension of Simbli's paperless meeting management web application. Use the web application to:
- Create and Manage Meeting Agendas
- Create and Manage Multiple Meeting Types – manage all meetings in one, convenient location.
- Perform Advanced Search – Search for meetings and quickly sort by meeting type, date, and more.
- Set Roles and Permissions – Streamline meeting preparation and approval through user roles and permissions.
- Record Meeting Minutes – Create and deliver meeting minutes and record votes.
- Safety and Security – Create public or private meetings and limit item visibility by role.
Development and administration of meeting agendas requires a subscription to the Simbli Meetings module.
Advantages for Board Members, Staff, and Public
The board members, and staff will be able to access meeting agendas with their iPads and record notes prior to or during meetings. The public will also be able to access publicly posted meeting agendas via either the free iPad app or via a traditional computer web browser.
The ability to close out of an attachment disappears once they click to print the item.
Listing of newly added sites at loading of the application.
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- eBOARDsolutions Inc.
- 44.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 eBOARDsolutions Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.