- Access to public or internal meeting agenda materials depending upon user permissions
- Note-taking for those with "sticky notes" permissions
- Simple search tool to quickly find information contained in current or prior meeting agendas
- Ability to flag specific system sites or meeting types as favorites" for quicker access
- Alignment of agenda items to goals in strategic plan
The iPad app is an extension of Simbli's paperless meeting management web application. Use the web application to:
- Create and Manage Meeting Agendas
- Create and Manage Multiple Meeting Types – manage all meetings in one, convenient location.
- Perform Advanced Search – Search for meetings and quickly sort by meeting type, date, and more.
- Set Roles and Permissions – Streamline meeting preparation and approval through user roles and permissions.
- Record Meeting Minutes – Create and deliver meeting minutes and record votes.
- Safety and Security – Create public or private meetings and limit item visibility by role.
Development and administration of meeting agendas requires a subscription to the Simbli Meetings module.
Advantages for Board Members, Staff, and Public
The board members, and staff will be able to access meeting agendas with their iPads and record notes prior to or during meetings. The public will also be able to access publicly posted meeting agendas via either the free iPad app or via a traditional computer web browser.
1. Added user security with multi factor authentication support
2. Ability for logged in voting members to cast their vote, when online voting is available on an Agenda Item
3. Quick and simple interface to join meetings with Zoom information
4. Ability for users to view and leave Public Comments on agenda items
5. Fixes to search
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- eBOARDsolutions Inc.
- 43.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 eBOARDsolutions Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.