Not only an eBooks, Comics reader but also a tons-of-free-ebook-downloader, with dictionary inside for you to studies languages.
Review from: Appadvice.com
"Best Comic File Readers:
eBookMobi is another great option for reading comic books, as well as a large variety of other formats. The app looks good and has the "open in" feature, which means you can open files from other apps as well as from iTunes. eBookMobi also features password protection, the ability to translate files from other languages and a browser to download comics. Finally, this app offers users a way to adjust the brightness as well as the font size. Overall, this app, while not only a comic reader, is a nice option with plenty of functionality. Its price is low and it's worth a look, especially if you want to view other book file types in the same place as you read your comics. "
- Localized in:
+ Russian (thank you to Alexandr)
It includes many functions as below:
* INTERNAL DICTIONARY:
You can install Stardict dictionary into the application to look up for foreign word.
By using this function study and reading foreign language book is so much easier.
* SUPPORT MANY BOOK FORMATS:
It can read many books format as following
* non-DRM Palm OS ebook (.prc, .mobi, .pdb - text only) - support unencrypted files only
* non-DRM ePub
* PDF (Reflow Text or Original view)
* CHM (LIMIT FILE SIZE within 10 MB)
* RTF (text-only)
* FB2 (text-only)
* Comics, Manga files (.cbr, .cbz, .zip, .rar)
* Word(doc, docx), Excel(xls, xlsx), PowerPoint(ppt, pptx), Html, plain
* SYNCHRONIZE BOOKS:
You can sync ebook files to eBookMobi by using following methods:
(1) Sync from iTunes Application in your PC or Mac:
- Open iTunes app
- Connect your iPhone or iPod to the computer
- In the left frame of iTunes app, select your iPhone (or iPod, iPad) device
- In the right view, select "Apps" menu
- In "File Sharing": select Apps - eBookMobi icon
- Drag & drop e-book files to the "eBookMobi Documents" area
-> open eBookMobi in your iPhone (or iPod, iPad), and press refresh icon
(2) Open e-book file in your iPhone (or iPod, iPad) from another application
- open e-book files (attached in email or downloaded from website)
- select "Open in eBookMobi"
You can download lots of free ebook from internal Web Browser
Just do as following to download more ebooks:
+ Go to "Books Websites" tab
+ Select a website (example: Feedbooks)
+ Browse the web to find books then select download link on the website
+ Books will be automatically downloaded to the application
* PRIVACY PASSWORD:
You can set private password so that only you can open the application.
* ONLINE TRANSLATION:
When reading foreign book, if there is any unknown word or phase, you can translate it into your languages. (The application support 105 languages)
* BEAUTIFUL PAGE LAYOUT:
Displaying Books, HTML files in Page layout so that user can read book easily by moving page by page.
* SEARCH BOOKS:
To easily search for your book among books list, just input your book name on the top Search Bar
* ADJUST FONT SIZE, BACKGROUND COLOR:
You can increase or decrease font size, or change background color when reading books
* ADJUST BRIGHTNESS:
This feature is very useful when you read websites at night.
* non-DRM Palm OS ebook (*.prc, *.mobi, *.pdb - テキストだけ)
* non-DRM ePub
* PDF (リフロー - テキストだけを抽出 or オリジナル表示)
* RTF (テキストだけ)
* FB2 (テキストだけ)
* 漫画、コミックファイル (*.cbr, *.cbz, *.zip, *.rar)
* Word(doc, docx), Excel(xls, xlsx), PowerPoint(ppt, pptx), Html, テキストファイル
このAppはApple Watch Appのアイコンを表示するようAppleにより更新されました。
- Fix bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Emobi is an okay app
I use Itunes to load mobi files from my desktop windows machine onto my ipad and then read them with Emobi when I am travelling. Kindle wont open mobi files for me after osi 5. Emobi is not as good as Kindle, there are semi frequent bursts of garbage letters in the text and sometimes Emobi just crashes and dies. But it has always restarted. And since Emobi can read the 1000 mobi files I have, and Kindle can't, and cause Emobi is free, I am not complaining. I am just telling how it is.
Not supporting Unicode in chm format
I bought this app to read chm files, but it doesn’t display Unicode. Also cannot click links. Very disappointed.
No support, can't remove justification
Wanted a reader that could accept both epub and mobi formats. This one fits the bill except every book has right justification on without any way to turn it off. Several emails to the developer went unanswered. I reverted back to using Kindle for mobi and iBooks or Nook for epubs. Disappointing app since turning justification on or off should be a basic function that is supported. Even more disappointing that the developer simply ignored emails instead of having the courtesy of responding with something as simple as "sorry, but you can't turn it off."
There are much better apps out there for free; I have found nothing in this app to justify paying for it!
The developer, Tien Thinh Vu, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tien Thinh Vu
- 12.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Vu Tien Thinh
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.